Meridian Nursing And Rehabilitation At Brick Brick, NJ

Reviews of Meridian Nursing And Rehabilitation At Brick

Nursing Home Reviews for Meridian Nursing And Rehabilitation At Brick

September 15, 2016

By Forrest3

My dad is already in Meridian Nursing. We chose it because of the location, and it’s clean and somewhat nice. We just felt comfortable there. In the middle of the facility, they have this nice open shaded area that my dad goes out to every now and then, and he likes it. The entrance is decent, so sometimes he’s downstairs, and he enjoys that too. I am glad that my dad is there, and he is comfortable. I think that they’re taking care of him really well. It’s homey and we’re glad that he’s in a nursing home and in a decent place.

April 03, 2014

By michaelbartoszek

PLEASE, Please do not put your loved-one in this place. My mom went here to rehab from a broken patella. Within less than ten days she developed a c dif infection and pneumonia. You are not allowed to be treated by your own doctor and the in-house "doctor" prescribed oral antibiotics despite the fact that she could not keep them down. Long story short, she spent a month in CCU and passed away last month. Despite using the Meridian name, they do not share any services with the hospital. My mom has to wait for prescriptions to come from Linden, despite the fact that the hospital has a pharmacy and is about 100 feet away. Anyone considering a nursing home for their loved-one should become fully informed on c diff infections and institutional pneumonia, which are pervasive in many such facilities.

Services and Amenities of Meridian Nursing And Rehabilitation At Brick

About Meridian Nursing And Rehabilitation At Brick

Meridian Nursing And Rehabilitation At Brick is a senior living provider in Brick, New Jersey that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Meridian Nursing And Rehabilitation At Brick for more details on services and rates.

Map of Meridian Nursing And Rehabilitation At Brick