The Chelsea At Brookfield

Reviews of The Chelsea At Brookfield

Assisted Living Reviews for The Chelsea At Brookfield

June 15, 2015

By Chris106901050

We visited The Chelsea. I thought it was very nice. The rooms were nice. You could have a one-bedroom or a two-bedroom. You could have assisted living. The community had meals. They had community activities. They not only keep it within their community, but they opened it up to the outside community. They had a service to different towns around there. I only had positive things to say about the staff. I visited it 3 or 4 years ago. It was close to a hospital.

October 28, 2014

My mother is at Chelsea at Brookfield. The reasons we chose this place were, number one, its location and proximity to myself and other family members, the staff was wonderful, and the facility was nice. She has a roommate, so she is in a double room. They have a refrigerator, a microwave and some counter space. So there are two bedrooms and a common-shared area for the two women. It is very nice. My mother said the food is OK. The dining room is a nice setup; it looks like a little restaurant. They have two dinner and lunch settings every day. They don't allow visitors into the dining room though. I think the place is very clean. My mother likes the country setting of it and she is much happier.

June 20, 2012

By pfinnegan77

The activities are well organized and keep residents busy. The building is very well maintained and has a nice atmosphere. Downsides are food (many residents complain about the food) and high staff turnover.

June 11, 2012

By meow2211

I thought it was very nice inside and the faultily was amazing. But I had a problem with how many NA were there watching the residents in the assistant living. What I had a problem with even though i know it is a assistant living that they need more support. I know there is a lot of residents there , but they need more aids. Other than that the place seems so welcoming and a wonderful place for the residents. They seem to have good staff and wonderful caring people there

Services and Amenities of The Chelsea At Brookfield

About The Chelsea At Brookfield

The Chelsea At Brookfield is a senior living provider in Belvidere, New Jersey that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact The Chelsea At Brookfield for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Chelsea At Brookfield