The Fountains at Cedar Parke Atco, NJ

Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care

114 Hayes Mill Road, Atco, NJ 08004
The Fountains at Cedar Parke (800) 385-2527

Reviews of The Fountains at Cedar Parke

Assisted Living Reviews for The Fountains at Cedar Parke

October 10, 2014

By Cathy Selvagn

My Mother in Law lived here on the independent living side. Very, very nice. I brought my husband here for a short stay (he has alzheimers ) and when i picked him up he was unwashed and u shaven. He reeked. He was neglected the whole time he was there. They never even brushed his teeth! Disgusting place. 300.00 per per doesn't buy you a shower?

July 20, 2014

By Laurence1

We went to The Fountains and this is the one we liked the best. It was clean; it was updated. There seemed to be a lot of staff. There's a place that, if one of my family members came to visit, they could stay. It seemed to have a lot of activities, and it's close to our home. This would be the one we would go to.

October 30, 2013

The Fountains seemed like a nice place but my sister didn't want to live there. She didn't like the area. She's not yet 60 and she thought the people were too old there. The facility was clean, neat, bright and well kept. The apartments were nice but I don't think it was financially feasible.

October 17, 2013

Everything was good at the Fountains but my brother in law couldn't afford it. The staff was great and did everything to try to get us in. The place was fantastic. They had a pool, they had exercise daily and it's actually a country club kind of place.

August 26, 2013

By Angelfriend

I went to The Fountains at Cedar Parke for a visit. It was like being in a hotel. The dining room was exceptional. They offered food and what I had for lunch was fantastic. There were buses that took the residents where they wanted to go.

June 30, 2011

By vinelandboi

I really like this facility, my father once was a resident of this place and when he moved to another facility to be closer to his family it was hard to move from here for him because he loved everyone there. The offer rooms that are set up exactly like an upscale apartment. The residents can a very independent life and enjoy their lives however they choose to while they receive the individual car they need. I like the way the staff goes out of their way just to make sure each resident feel like they are king or queen of the world. Staff is so professional and really love their jobs and the residents.

Independent Living Reviews for The Fountains at Cedar Parke

February 28, 2014

My sister was at The Fountains at Cedar Parke. I found this facility in your website. She was in a guest suite for a couple of months before she became a permanent resident. The room looked comfotable and well-decorated. The refrigerator, microwave and sink were topnotch. They had a rehabilitation center on site and also all levels of care. They took the residents shopping and there was a service vehicle for doctor's appointments. The dining room was very nice. A lot of the residents complained that the portions were small, but they could actually have more if they asked. I thought the facility was just trying to cut-down on food waste. And there was also a snack cafe. Although, they could do better if they provided two meals a day instead of one. After a few months there, my sister walked better and was definitely more social.

December 01, 2013

By Caring71925950

My sister-in-law and her husband are at The Fountains at Cedar Park. They have a nice apartment. At first she got depressed, but they seem to be okay there. It's a big place with lots of people around. The outside of the apartment is rather bleak.

May 23, 2013

By Karen39

We were looking for a place for my parents-in-law and we went to The Fountains. It was located conveniently near our house and we had a lot of positive feedback from our neighbors. It was like an apartment building with extra help, not like a hospital at all. The facility was very neat and clean. The dining room was beautiful and lovely. We went on a Sunday so there were only a few staff but the ones we ran into were pleasant. A bus takes the residents to the malls, movies and churches. Some of the activities were sing alongs, cocktail hour and movies, and there was also a library.

Questions about The Fountains at Cedar Parke

Describe the neighborhood around The Fountains at Cedar Parke. Is it located in a residential neighborhood, a business district, a rural setting, or other type of locale?

Fountains are on 30 wooded acres in a residential neighborhood, Near Berlin with a lot of shopping and restaurants.

Costs for The Fountains at Cedar Parke

Photos of The Fountains at Cedar Parke

Services and Amenities of The Fountains at Cedar Parke

• State Licenses: 15a007

About The Fountains at Cedar Parke

Our Mission

Consistently provide the highest quality of life to our residents as they age in place with dignity. Our dedicated and compassionate team will endeavor to deliver state-of-the-art care in a nurturing and safe environment. Every member of our community, resident and employee, will be valued for their individuality while being treated with kindness and respect.

The perfect option without the hassle

From The Fountains at Cedar Parke’s clubs and activities – including book and billiards clubs, dances and much more – to delicious dining at every meal, great days begin at The Fountains.

As a full-service senior living community, we take away the worries of everyday chores, allowing residents to relax and enjoy all the comforts of home. The Fountains at Cedar Parke is ideal for seniors who want to lead an active, fulfilling life without the concerns of home ownership.

The little things make the difference

• At The Fountains at Cedar Parke, we believe where you live should be more than just an address..
  • From our helpful concierge and transportation options to our private dining room for family or friends, we work to make your life all about convenience..
  • In addition to housekeeping and building maintenance, our staff ensures beautifully maintained grounds, including exercise trails and nature areas, all year round.

Championing the quality of life for all seniors since 1989

Everything we do is designed to champion the quality of life for all seniors. Since 1989, it has been our commitment, privilege and joy. We believe in celebrating life, building rich relationships and providing personalized services to each and every one of our residents. Come by today for a tour of our outstanding senior independent living community. You won’t be disappointed.

Nearly all residents at The Fountains at Cedar Parke would recommend the community to a friend. Here’s what else they had to say about the rewarding lifestyle at The Fountains at Cedar Parke.

Our community is warm, inviting and welcoming to new residents. We are flexible and wish to create a personalized experience for our residents. The longevity of our staff is a testament to our community, some have been with us for 30 years!

Map of The Fountains at Cedar Parke