The Fountains at Cedar Parke

Reviews of The Fountains at Cedar Parke

Assisted Living Reviews for The Fountains at Cedar Parke

October 10, 2014

By Cathy Selvagn

My Mother in Law lived here on the independent living side. Very, very nice. I brought my husband here for a short stay (he has alzheimers ) and when i picked him up he was unwashed and u shaven. He reeked. He was neglected the whole time he was there. They never even brushed his teeth! Disgusting place. 300.00 per per doesn't buy you a shower?

July 20, 2014

By Laurence1

We went to The Fountains and this is the one we liked the best. It was clean; it was updated. There seemed to be a lot of staff. There's a place that, if one of my family members came to visit, they could stay. It seemed to have a lot of activities, and it's close to our home. This would be the one we would go to.

October 30, 2013

The Fountains seemed like a nice place but my sister didn't want to live there. She didn't like the area. She's not yet 60 and she thought the people were too old there. The facility was clean, neat, bright and well kept. The apartments were nice but I don't think it was financially feasible.

October 17, 2013

Everything was good at the Fountains but my brother in law couldn't afford it. The staff was great and did everything to try to get us in. The place was fantastic. They had a pool, they had exercise daily and it's actually a country club kind of place.

August 26, 2013

By Angelfriend

I went to The Fountains at Cedar Parke for a visit. It was like being in a hotel. The dining room was exceptional. They offered food and what I had for lunch was fantastic. There were buses that took the residents where they wanted to go.

June 30, 2011

By vinelandboi

I really like this facility, my father once was a resident of this place and when he moved to another facility to be closer to his family it was hard to move from here for him because he loved everyone there. The offer rooms that are set up exactly like an upscale apartment. The residents can a very independent life and enjoy their lives however they choose to while they receive the individual car they need. I like the way the staff goes out of their way just to make sure each resident feel like they are king or queen of the world. Staff is so professional and really love their jobs and the residents.

Independent Living Reviews for The Fountains at Cedar Parke

February 28, 2014

My sister was at The Fountains at Cedar Parke. I found this facility in your website. She was in a guest suite for a couple of months before she became a permanent resident. The room looked comfotable and well-decorated. The refrigerator, microwave and sink were topnotch. They had a rehabilitation center on site and also all levels of care. They took the residents shopping and there was a service vehicle for doctor's appointments. The dining room was very nice. A lot of the residents complained that the portions were small, but they could actually have more if they asked. I thought the facility was just trying to cut-down on food waste. And there was also a snack cafe. Although, they could do better if they provided two meals a day instead of one. After a few months there, my sister walked better and was definitely more social.

December 01, 2013

By Caring71925950

My sister-in-law and her husband are at The Fountains at Cedar Park. They have a nice apartment. At first she got depressed, but they seem to be okay there. It's a big place with lots of people around. The outside of the apartment is rather bleak.

May 23, 2013

By Karen39

We were looking for a place for my parents-in-law and we went to The Fountains. It was located conveniently near our house and we had a lot of positive feedback from our neighbors. It was like an apartment building with extra help, not like a hospital at all. The facility was very neat and clean. The dining room was beautiful and lovely. We went on a Sunday so there were only a few staff but the ones we ran into were pleasant. A bus takes the residents to the malls, movies and churches. Some of the activities were sing alongs, cocktail hour and movies, and there was also a library.

Nursing Home Reviews for The Fountains at Cedar Parke

Photos of The Fountains at Cedar Parke

Services and Amenities of The Fountains at Cedar Parke

• Pool

• Pets: All Pets

About The Fountains at Cedar Parke

The Fountains at Cedar Parke offers continuing care retirement living in a beautiful setting. Midway between the sun and surf of the seashore and the cultural wealth of Philadelphia, we're ideally located so our residents may take advantage of all the area has to offer. Join a special outing to Atlantic City or cruise on The Spirit of Philadelphia. Display your quilt at our harvest festival. Share your freshly baked pie with neighbors. Exercise your green thumb in our greenhouse. Prune your roses in our gardens. Play the piano or play bridge. The options are endless. Whatever you delight in, The Fountains at Cedar Parke makes it possible. As a resident, you will find the perfect balance of the independence you want and the care you may need now and in the future.

Services & Amenities at The Fountains at Cedar Parke

Although services and amenities vary slightly by location and care level, they typically include:

• Daily physical fitness, creative, social, learning and spiritual activities, scheduled group trips and resident-sponsored clubs for a variety of interests
  • Up to three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily featuring a variety of menu choices with snacks available throughout the day
  • Trained staff available 24 hours a day
  • Monthly wellness visits by a licensed on-staff nurse
  • Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
  • Weekly personal laundry
  • Social and educational programs for families
  • Scheduled resident and family meetings
  • Gracious accommodations with a variety of floor plans
  • Maintenance of building and grounds

For more information on the services and amenities available for the care level you are seeking, please give us a call or stop by the community.

Map of The Fountains at Cedar Parke