Andover Subacute and Rehab II

Reviews of Andover Subacute and Rehab II

Nursing Home Reviews for Andover Subacute and Rehab II

February 24, 2010

By Marie Berberich

My loved one stayed here

Facility does not have sufficient nursing staff to perform required tasks before admin of certain meds. My husb was on b.p. meds, for which he must have b.p. taken before each dose (i.e. 2x a day) and if b.p. too low they shoudl not give. Vital signs, including b.p., are done only once a week!! There was a problem and I asked the LPN on duty for my husband's last b.p. and she said she did not know but thought it had been done a few days before. In addition, he needed to go the ER for possible hemorrhage and I had to fight them on the phone (it was a Saturday night) for almost 2 hours and then the doctor refused to write the order. I then had to call the police to have him removed from there and taken to the ER. Once he was there, it turned out they gave him only minimal care as they did not accept his NY Medicaid insurance as the facility is in NJ. and then discharged him back to the facility. I threatened to sue them and one of the nurses actually got on the phone and said to me, "maybe we will sue you for harrassment". I asked her if she had the authority to say such a thing and there was dead silence and she said no. It is a truely terrible place. I would not send my dog there.

About Andover Subacute and Rehab II

Andover Subacute and Rehab II is a senior living provider in Andover, New Jersey that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Andover Subacute and Rehab II for more details on services and rates.

Map of Andover Subacute and Rehab II