The Allendale Community For Senior Living

Reviews of The Allendale Community For Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for The Allendale Community For Senior Living

March 31, 2015

By Bob104321050

I would give Allendale Community slightly higher for social aspect. We were looking for my mom, and we were hoping that she would have activities and things to do; Allendale is a lot better than the other facility. The rooms are a good size. It is an older building, but it is well maintained.

January 17, 2015

The Allendale Community was very nice. I visited this place. They did a nice job. The reason for the visit was that I was thinking about it in the future for me and my wife. The facility was very nice. It is in a nice area. The guy introduced us to them, and he explained things to us. I would recommend this place to others.

August 26, 2013

By Maryjane2

My husband and I visited The Allendale Community. It was okay. It was not as nice as the other facility. It was a little prettier though. Their rooms weren't as big.

Costs for The Allendale Community For Senior Living

Photos of The Allendale Community For Senior Living

Services and Amenities of The Allendale Community For Senior Living

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.
  • Housing Extra: Private And Semi Private Apartments

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: 05c001

About The Allendale Community For Senior Living

From the moment you step into the Allendale Community for Senior Living, you know you're in a special place. With happy faces, positive energy, and a caring, welcoming environment. We are dedicated to providing a continuum of specialized medical care to support each person total well being and peace of mind.

Since 1967, our family has been dedicated to providing a full continuum of professional senior care at an affordable price. The Allendale Community for Senior Living was created to allow residents to age in place in a family-owned and physician-operated home. With over 50 years of experience, the Giancarlo family has stayed true to their belief that our residents should be able to live in one location for all of their needs.

Whatever your interest in exploring the Allendale Community, you’re always welcome.

Here you will have:

• 24 hour nursing care and assistance
  • Three prepared gourmet meals plus snacks
  • -Daily room service
  • Cable TV, WiFi and phone
  • Full slate of daily activities
  • Movie theatre, game and card room, day spa and beauty parlor

Our Mission Statement

We are a community, a family that embraces life and promotes growth.

We strive every day to create a caring environment, where all people are welcome to enjoy the life they choose, the respect they earned, the medical care they need and the community they deserve.

We celebrate individuality , honor diversity and future mutual trust because care for each other is not just our mission, its our passion.

The Allendale Community for Senior Living is a five star family-owned facility that provides a full continuum of senior care. All amenities such as daily live entertainment, happy hour, three meals a day, and 24 hour nursing assistance are included in one low affordable monthly price.

Map of The Allendale Community For Senior Living