Maple Suites

Offers Independent Living

30 Holiday Dr, Dover, NH 03820
Maple Suites (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 26 days

Move-in by March 31st and receive $500 off your first 3 months. Applies to April, May, and June rent. Ask for details when you tour.

Reviews of Maple Suites

Independent Living Reviews for Maple Suites

August 29, 2016

The rooms at Maple Suites are adequate, and the environment is good. The food is very good. I just think they should offer a little bit more nursing care. The staff is fine. There are no problems. It is a lovely building. The amenities are perfect and nice.

June 23, 2016

By Kathy602572

Maple Suites was a beautiful place with a beautiful dining room. The lady there was very nice. They gave me a tour of a couple of rooms that were beautiful, but they didn't have an available room without wall-to-wall rugs, which is what Mom wanted. They had a guest speaker while I was there and six or seven activities a day. They have a library, an exercise room, a pool table, a computer room, and a little chapel. They had a beautiful outdoor deck that looked like a resort.

June 10, 2016

By Happy Visitor165086

Maple Suites was very nice and had wonderful food and a great host. We were quite impressed.

June 29, 2015

Maple Suites was very pleasant and was organized. It would be a good place to be in.

May 28, 2015

I am disabled, and I am looking for a senior community like Maple Suites. I wanted to move here, and I had my condo sold, but after figuring everything out, it is too expensive for me, and I can’t go there because I don’t have enough money. And the only reason I did not pursue Maple Suites where I really wanted to go is because I can’t afford it. I can’t even afford the $3,000 studio. I loved this facility. It was beautiful. The people were extremely knowledgeable, and they were very forthcoming, but I can’t afford it.

February 09, 2015

At Maple Suites, they had been absolutely lovely. Everything about Maples Suites was very impressive. They had all different kinds of living situations. This place was vibrant. It was very, very open. You could tour around on your own. There were a lot of different places to wander.

August 26, 2014

By Lilly1

I visited the place and was please with what I found. Saw a few rooms and found them very clean and comfortable. I just wish there was a stove in them. There is a room set up so you can go and cook a meal in the oven or on top. I did have lunch there and the food was very good. Also got to sit with residence and talk. Everyone I spoke to like the place a lot. I dp plan on moving into this place

March 29, 2014

I don’t remember anything dramatic about Maple Suites. I was treated fine, and I was pleased with them. It was clean. The staff was very pleasant. I had no complaints at all. It’s just that what I saw wasn’t probably what I had imagined for myself. It could be great for somebody else, but it wasn’t what I thought I wanted. It would suit most people in this day and age. Well, I think of it as an institution, no matter what way you look at things. They are institutions, and that's what I expect of them. I know they're businesses, and I don’t feel bad about saying "an institution." It doesn’t bother me. It wasn’t a place I got excited about; I didn’t get that feeling, but it would be fine. I went in there very casually and came out very quickly. Usually when you go to any place, it's only the negatives you remember, and I don’t remember anything negative about the place.

August 29, 2013

By Aileen35

Maple suites was very nice, wide open with plenty of space. You didn't have to worry about anything. They also allow you to drive your car.

June 25, 2012

By rkjlop03

My siblings and I visited this facility before bringing our parents there. We were completly happy with the offerings at Maple Suites and thought it would be a great fit for our parents. It is a beautiful facility and grounds. The programs offered would be of interest to my parents and give them some life back more than their current living arrangements. I would highly recommend this facility.

Costs for Maple Suites

Photos of Maple Suites

Services and Amenities of Maple Suites

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator, Parking: Private

• Technology Extra: Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Maple Suites

Maple Suites is located in Dover, NH, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Maple Suites for a visit...and stay!

Building is 8 years old & tiered into side of hill so most apartments have patios or balconies - All three floors have access to outside - Elevator - Three month minimum to come here. Home Healthcare available inside and paid for separately as needed - bathing, dressing, med management, PT, OT up to 24/7 care and hospice can be brought in. Pet friendly. No pet deposit.

Map of Maple Suites