Villa Court Assisted Living & Memory Care

Reviews of Villa Court Assisted Living & Memory Care

Assisted Living Reviews for Villa Court Assisted Living & Memory Care

November 29, 2016

By Ron332688

It was the best one we visited. I had a great experience. The manager there was very friendly and gave me a lot of detail. I love the property because it fits what my father needs for security and also the living quarters. I was impressed with the whole place. It is a small community where he could get enough personal help if necessary.

October 27, 2016

By Charlie C.

There were various things that I really liked about it. It was all single story, and their rooms had vaulted ceilings which made the rooms look very big even though they were standard size. I also enjoyed the fact that it was on a regular residential street, so I felt that it gave a more home feeling to the establishment as opposed to something being on a major street. The staff was very polite and informative. They had a memory care center that was adjacent and part of the facility. It’s old, but they have amenities that nobody else did have.

September 30, 2016

By Carla225874

We put my mother-in-law in this community. They have multiple varieties of food, and food main selections every day. The rooms are very roomy -- which is what we're surprised about -- and they have multiple rooms. They were spacious, very nice, and maintained very well. We have a med tech that takes care of the medication for them, and they do really well and they give it to her at a correct time. If they can't find her, they locate her within the facility if she's not in her room, so they're very efficient. They have a lot of activities, but it's not something she's interested in.

March 27, 2016

The rooms were nicer than others I saw. The staff was very nice and knowledgeable. If I had an aging parent, I would not have a problem putting them there.

September 30, 2015

I already have my mother here. It is clean, nice, and the service is good. The people are nice.

May 17, 2015

Everybody treated me fine. The facility was nice and very clean, but small. They had different activities, and they had a nice dining room. They had trips and transportation. The rooms were OK. One of them had a microwave in it, but they didn't have a coffee pot. Basically, you had to go down to the public area to the dining room if you wanted anything, and that I didn't care for; neither did my uncle. They had outside areas where you could go and sit down, but they were small.

March 27, 2015

By Betty103992050

We did visit, and we thought they were very friendly. I thought it was wonderful because it is all in one story and no stairs. All we did was walk around and look at the amenities. They have a gathering room like a big TV room or a lunch room. People could go in and use the facility if they needed to. Some of the rooms have microwaves, and it was a nice place. We liked it. The fact that they would control her medications and they are 24/7 if she needed anyone impressed us. That is something important to us.

January 06, 2015

My daughter put me here. This is the one I moved into because this was the friendliest one. My overall experience with this place is good. The staff is very friendly. They're very professional. They're very good. I know most of the staff. They know what they're doing. They give you good service. I have no complaints.

November 12, 2014

By Luis2

At this community, the people were pretty good. They were always talking to my grandma and giving her medicine. However, she never liked the food there. The surroundings were pretty good. My grandma was in a two-person in one room, but it was pretty private. It was also pretty nice and clean. The nurse would always go there and ask what's going on -- not just when they needed it. My grandma was pretty happy there except for the food. Regarding activities, on weekdays, they would take the people for singing and dancing. Activities there were nice. I would say that it was really a nice place.

July 18, 2014

My mother is staying here. Everything is fine. It is clean. It is in a mix of residential and business areas. It is close to our family. The care is good. I think she is in a two- or three-bedroom apartment. The food is good, and the dining room is nice.

December 24, 2013

By Theresa13

I really liked my visit. I like this facility because, for our needs, it was all one level. It was a small facility as opposed to the one I visited that was too big and probably had like 250 residents. This one probably had just about 45 to 50 residents, which was going to work better for my mother, she needed something small.

September 15, 2013

By Joe19

Everything was clean and tidy. The rooms were good enough for one person. There were activities like music, people singing and dancing. I do not have any negative comments on the place.

May 29, 2013

By Laura18

The staff is really friendly. All of the residents are happy. They have a really great activity schedule, it's diverse and it felt like they would be very engaging on a daily basis. The rooms are very lovely. They're probably one of the best that we saw. It had a home feeling. They had a nice area with a fish tank. The only reason why we didn't end up going with it had more to do with the location. It was a little bit further away than we wanted. The grounds were not quite as attractive. It's mostly country outside with a couple of desert landscaping type areas. But it wasn't as green and pretty as some of the other places. But it was still very lovely.

February 28, 2013

By Anthony4

My aunt loves it. It's close to home, about 10 minutes away from our house. It's really nice. It was recommended to us by some friends. It doesn't smell like old people, it smelled like a hotel. My aunt is doing good.

Memory Care Reviews for Villa Court Assisted Living & Memory Care

November 27, 2013

Mom is here. I know that mom is very happy there. She does have some dementia. They are very caring and very able to assist her. The staff is wonderful and I know mom is very content. She feels very safe and secured there. She also likes all the people so it's very good for her. I can tell you that there are a lot of activities. The place is kept very, very clean. There is no odor. Mom gets all of her meals there. There are really no problems. I would absolutely recommend them to others.

September 15, 2013

By Dennis12

My mom is now here. I like this one because it is close to my house. Pretty much all memory care is about the same but this place is more reasonable than the other facility we looked at. They have activities there. All the time they were doing something. They would take them out of the facility once a week to go eat lunch somewhere. They also have people come in and do their hair once a week. My mom doesn't participate in some of their activities because she doesn't want to. I don't think there's anything that they could improve on because it is always the same wherever my mom went. My mom is doing the same thing there that she was doing when she was in her own home. It would be the same kind of sadness in a place because every time you go there, she doesn't get any better. I don't think she is happier anywhere. She is always trying to leave, but it is good that this place is gated. You have to have a code to get out. Overall though, I believe they're doing a good job.
See all Memory Care reviews (6) See fewer reviews

• Spanish

• Licenses: Assisted Living, Memory Care, Mental Health Waver
  • State Licenses: 9444-AGC-0

About Villa Court Assisted Living & Memory Care

Villa Court Assisted Living and Memory Care is new to Las Vegas but not new to the care of the residents and the staff. Villa Court is an active community of older adults. Residents live in a caring environment that offers them the freedom of independent living and quality supportive services when they need them. Our exceptionally caring and dedicated staff is committed to maintaining a safe and comfortable setting as our residents open this new chapter in their lives. We strive to create an atmosphere where our residents can celebrate the experience of aging with dignity and grace.

ASSISTED LIVING

Whether you are looking to simplify your life in our independent living or need a little assistance with day-to-day tasks in our assisted living, Villa Court offers you a variety of spacious floor plans to fit your needs.

MEMORY CARE

Our Memory Care is focused firmly on the individual and on providing a safe, familiar, and yet stimulating environment. We offer activities tailored to each resident’s interests and abilities.

Villa Court Assisted Living & Memory Care features so many facility features and services at no extra cost. Our apartments include an abundance of great amenities and a large range of customized services.

Map of Villa Court Assisted Living & Memory Care