The Echelon Senior Living Las Vegas, NV

Reviews of The Echelon Senior Living

Independent Living Reviews for The Echelon Senior Living

March 06, 2017

By Sheri674238

I love the Echelon. Compared to everything else we went to, their apartments were quite large. It is independent living, but they offer the meals, they offer entertainment, they have transportation, and they have nice-sized apartments. Laundry is right there, and they have a cleaning service. The lady who did the sales -- I loved her to death. She was very gracious about letting us eat there so that we could get a good feel of the residents who were there who all seemed very happy. It did seem that people were all very friendly. My friend there is very pleased with this place. They have a lot of landscaping, they have also a pool and a hot tub, and the pool is heated, so we can use it now. There is a barber shop and a beauty place on the premises, and somebody is there two days a week. If you give them input, they will try and do that. They have somebody coming in to do service for Jewish people today; that never happened over where we used to be, so that was kind of nice. It doesn’t happen all the time, but at least they are doing that because they know they have a larger Jewish population. They are catering to the needs of the residents. Their food is really good. If I could afford it, I would move in.

July 29, 2016

By Fleurette133363

Echelon has wonderful food, and we get three meals a day. For activities, they have a gym, and we’re playing pool. The rooms are fine, and we got a beautiful view of a beautiful landscape. The staff is wonderful and very sociable, which is what's nice about this place.

June 24, 2016

By Patty007428

My aunt lives at The Echelon Senior now and is pretty happy there. There is nothing negative to say about it. The rooms are very nice. She eats three meals a day and pays for cleaning. I will recommend it. It is a very nice place. There aren't any nurses on staff because she is in independent living. They have everything for activities, like chair exercises, cards, a workout room, and a library. Plus, they have holiday parties. The dining room is nice.

November 26, 2013

By Tina17

The Echelon had a busy ambience. The rooms were bigger and the staff seemed very nice. They have a dining room and it's open all time. The people there are definitely very happy.

Photos of The Echelon Senior Living

About The Echelon Senior Living

The Echelon Senior Living is a senior living provider in Las Vegas, Nevada that offers residents Independent Living. Contact The Echelon Senior Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Echelon Senior Living