Oakey Assisted Living by Destinations

Reviews of Oakey Assisted Living by Destinations

Assisted Living Reviews for Oakey Assisted Living by Destinations

September 02, 2012

By Russell2

Destinations in Oakey is kind of like a hotel-type of arrangement. It's one big unit, a little bit more modern and newer. I've only been there twice.

May 04, 2012

By EW

I was just looking for a place and got the chance to visit the facility. The place is good, the people were nice and I was heartily welcomed when I visited. I will give them 5 star rating based on my experience and based on other's feedback as well. I will most likely recommend the the facility to others.

June 30, 2011

By GuiCyber

I am currently a resident of destiantions at oakey in las vegas nevada. I enjoy mt stay here because I have many friends and a family memeber that stays here as well. There are outdoor activities and we can sign up for field trips on certain times of the month. I usually stay here for months at a time and other times I stay with family memebers. The staff is nice to me. I would highly reccomened this place because it is a beautiful environment and it is very peaceful. There is a lot of grass and tress and they make me feel at home.

Costs for Oakey Assisted Living by Destinations

Photos of Oakey Assisted Living by Destinations

Services and Amenities of Oakey Assisted Living by Destinations

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• State Licenses: 8511-AGC-O

About Oakey Assisted Living by Destinations

oakeyalf.com

As we get older, many of us naturally need a helping hand: perhaps someone to manage our medications or prepare nutritious meals. Sometimes, that’s all we need to live safely on our own. Our staff is here to offer that helping hand, but only when and if you need it. Our full range of services are designed to help you maintain your health, so you may live as independently as possible.

A few of the services we provide are:

• Daily assistance with bathing/dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Reminder & redirection assistance
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system

Private Apartments

Living options include studios and one bedroom apartments. We encourage you to make yourself at home by decorating with your favorite furniture, pictures, and other memories of home.

Other amenities include:

• Kitchenette with refrigerator and microwave
  • Private bathroom