Oak Hill Senior Living

Reviews of Oak Hill Senior Living

Independent Living Reviews for Oak Hill Senior Living

November 25, 2015

By ChapDonna

We were at Sterling Ridge. It was poor service. The rooms were small. They did have activities. They did have happy hour every week and bus transportations to local places, casinos, doctor's appointments, pharmacy, banks and shopping. The dining room was OK. The food was OK, but it wasn't anything special. The quality of food kept going downhill from the time we moved in until we left.

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Oak Hill Senior Living

June 12, 2013

By Della2

My sister and brother-in-law took me to Oak Hill. The facility is pretty much clean and well-kept. The unit that I got is too small. It is just one room and one bathroom. I'm in a wheelchair and the closets are way too high for me to access. I also don't like the food they serve here. The staff are okay, but I just don't like this place.

October 22, 2012

By billycuteguy

OakHill has good service and they have excellent food, too.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (6) See fewer reviews

Memory Care Reviews for Oak Hill Senior Living

Services and Amenities of Oak Hill Senior Living

• Spanish

About Oak Hill Senior Living

Oak Hill Senior Living is a senior living provider in Las Vegas, Nevada that offers residents Independent Living, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care. Contact Oak Hill Senior Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Oak Hill Senior Living