Montara Meadows

Reviews of Montara Meadows

Independent Living Reviews for Montara Meadows

April 06, 2018

By AHW

My overall impression with Montara Meadows was very good. I was interested in possibly becoming a resident until the staff member told us how much it would cost. It's a little ridiculous, especially for the location. It's not located in a great area. There's nothing around it but fast food restaurants. There's no shopping center. You have to have a car to get to wherever you want to go. It's $3,000 a month, which is ridiculous. The facility doesn't even give you your own private washer and dryer. You have to share it with the entire floor. I'm not sure that he was correct in giving us the price. They served us lunch and I only met people that served us lunch and the manager of the facility. Every one of them was just great. The sous-chef came out and introduced herself and told us of the daily specials and she was just right on point. She was very articulate and caring. The people that served us were friendly. As soon as we were done with that portion of the meal, they came and took our plate. It was a good experience. The dining room was one big room and you can sit wherever you want to sit. The apartments were nice. You get a little privacy if you want to share an apartment. Both apartments had their own room and bathroom off to the sides. They have a game room, internet terminal setup, a swimming pool, a spa, and a salon for the females. The amenities were pretty good. They take the residents out twice a week to the theater and/or shopping. The food was really good.

March 31, 2018

By Bud

We went to Montara Meadows. It was super nice; it's very good. They had all kinds of features, which were very nice. They have a pool and barbecue area. The dining area was very clean. The food was very good. The apartment was very nice and very comfortable. The staff was very nice. They're super good. They have a lot of activities.

October 19, 2017

By Laura R.

I went to Montara Meadows. The staff member I dealt with was excellent, he has dealt with the elderly, and he knows all the laws. The staff I met was excellent. It's an older place, and it felt more like apartments. It has a swimming pool, a beauty shop, and a game room. There were residents doing either a book club or writing when I was there.

September 14, 2017

By SD

Montara Meadows was nice, but what I didn't like and didn't understand was the yearly increase of rent for seniors who had a fixed income. It was a substantial increase, and I think it's unfair to treat seniors that way. The surrounding neighborhood is not safe. We saw a room, and it was nice. The residents got their own services, and there was a hands-off situation.
Hello, Thank you so much for sharing this thoughtful feedback. I work for Holiday and want to thank you for sharing this perspective with us. We agree it would be nice not to have yearly increases, but do so in order to keep up with yearly cost of living increases, wages and the like. We are sorry to hear this may prevent you from joining us, but I am very happy you took the time to share this feedback with us. Of course, if you reconsider after viewing other communities and seeing similar policies, we would love to welcome you back anytime. Thank you very much once again for sharing this feedback with us; we appreciate your reaching out, and hope you have a wonderful rest of your day. Thank you --Katie

June 06, 2017

By john307371

I didn't like Montara Meadows; it was like a dead-end for people. It was a group of buildings converted into retirement homes. The staff talked about how wonderful it was to be there, but I wasn't impressed with the dining area.
Hi john307371, we are sorry to hear the dining area was not to your liking, but, we appreciate very much your taking the time to come out and visit us though. It was wonderful getting to meet you! From your review it sounds we may not be the best match for one another, but, we wish you the best of luck in your continued search for senior housing. You are of course welcome back anytime, and please, if there's anything we can ever do to assist in your search, please don't hesitate to reach out! Thanks, john307371!

May 08, 2017

By Linda625031

I’m moving tomorrow into Montara Meadows. I like it because I have a patio out on the first floor. It’s a little older than some of the others, but the rooms seem to be a little bigger, and I don’t have to share my sitting room. It’s been well maintained, and the cost is a little bit less.

April 13, 2017

By Jenny730082

I didn't get to see the accommodations at Montara Meadows. Because their ground was very uneven and it was difficult for me to walk there, a young lady came out with a wheelchair and took me inside. She was very nice. She was just excellent. However, the gentleman that was supposed to meet us and showed us around would not take me where the quarters where because I was sitting in that wheelchair. He said that their community was for independent living ,and they felt that I was an assisted living. Once I got inside, I talked to a couple of ladies who had been there for several years ,and they were both in wheelchairs. I should have gotten out there, but that guy, though he would come and talk to us, would leave and go some place else, and we wouldn't see him for awhile. Also the food wasn't that good.

April 05, 2017

By Joe036442

Mom moved into Montara Meadows and likes it there. It is a nice, clean place. The staff is very friendly, and the food is good.

March 06, 2017

By Vicki483232

Montara Meadows supply the meals, and they do have some activities, but as far as any medication management or anything like showering or any of that, you would have to hire outside people. I looked at a studio and a 1-bedroom. Both were a nice size, but they were very old. It had a small refrigerator, and the 1-bedroom had a stove, but the studio didn’t. There was a lot of walking there too. We had lunch there, and the food was good. There was an option of another menu if you didn’t like what was on the menu, and there were different times that you could eat. And then, they always had available all day long little muffins, fruit, soft drinks, and coffee.

March 06, 2017

By Sheri004857

Montara Meadows didn’t meet my friend’s needs at all. The washers and dryers were down the hall -- he cannot do that -- and the rooms were small and old. The one that I saw was very old, and it was obvious. We ate there, and the food was not very good. The people though, there was a man there from out of state, and he was wonderful; extremely gracious. The facility looked really nice, and I loved their entertainment room. They were also more accommodating, but my friend needed more care than they offer, and from where his apartment would have been to the dining room, it would be too much for him. If it was inclement weather he would be in trouble because he uses a scooter. It just didn’t meet his needs. Some people might have liked the food, but we both didn’t care for it, and their service wasn’t so good that day either.

February 11, 2017

By Richard287547

I went to Montara Meadows. The outside didn't do it justice because the facilities were very nice, organized, and clean. The cost was good compared to the one that I like. It was nice, but not quite as elaborate. The buildings were really nice and two-story. Montara Meadows was almost like nice apartment living.

February 10, 2017

By Lorena087642

We found a place for a friend. It is called Montara Meadows. She's OK there. The people are very nice. She likes the place. It smells OK. The apartments are nice and spacious. I wouldn't say they're beautiful, but they're nice. They have bingo and music, and maybe once a month someone comes to sing in there.

January 10, 2017

By Yolanda184161

Montara Meadows was clean and well kept. They had a nice dining room and a nice area for residents to go. The tour was very informative. The staff was very helpful. They had board games, card games, and bingo. They also had a Wii where they could do bowling or do other activities on it just to keep people moving. Of course, they had a community TV area.

January 03, 2017

By Gary724816

Montara Meadows was a large community. It seemed to be the best fit for a couple who is self-sufficient. There were several singles, though that were totally self-sufficient and didn’t need much assisted care. It was very nice. You have to go outdoors to get to some of the living units. We did not eat there, but we did observe a meal that looked really good. The tables were set nicely and the food looked really good. We asked some of the people about it and they seemed very pleased. The rooms were sufficient. The dining room was well-set, comfortable, and roomy.

December 05, 2016

By James540286

We would not recommend Montara Meadows to anyone. We were seriously considering staying at that place, but there was an incident that indicated to me that they don't have the personnel that are trained to handle their residents, and it bothered me. My wife was embarassed about the incident, and the actions of the staff were unprofessional. The lady who showed us around gave us a good tour and a good presentation. She was very professional. We saw an apartment that was appealing to us, and the price was right. The arrangements between the bedroom, the bathroom, and the living room were easily connected.

November 25, 2016

Food is OK at Montara Meadows. The place is OK, I guess. It’s too expensive though. It is spacious enough, but the building is old. The hallways are wide. As far as getting around the building, it is easy.

November 20, 2016

By Kirk020752

Montara was OK, but for what we were looking for, you had to walk outside to the parking lot to get to some of the rooms. It was clean and very nice. They had no outside assistance, and if we needed any assistance, we have to hire it elsewhere. We needed an assisted home. However, the staff was great there and very helpful.

November 19, 2016

By Richard022673

Montara Meadows is an older facility, and the rooms were too small. I have had lunch there, and it was OK and acceptable. They have swimming, and they're big on indoor type games like card games and quiz games to keep people's minds active. It's comfortable, but the people are older, and 70% of the people there were women. The people seemed nice, and the facility seemed fine. I have nothing to say negative about the location.

November 01, 2016

By Eleanor112673

Montara Meadows was very nice. The staff was great and full of enthusiasm. The apartments looked like they would work out. The food was good, but the residents looked a little bored to me. Everything was clean. I probably would be in the pool if I were there.

October 20, 2016

By Daniel754418

Montara Meadows's rooms looked very nice, they have a nice eating area and lots of activities for the senior citizens, and the staff seemed very nice. I have a positive impression. They have different buildings where residents stay. It's not like one great big central building. It's like 3 different big apartments -- like 20 apartments per building or something like that. The staff was very concerned, checked in with us, never left us hanging, and were very responsive.

September 30, 2016

By Steve721480

We liked Montara Meadows because the salesperson was very nice. The buildings were nice, and so were the rooms. The entryways were very old-looking and kind of threadbare, but I was told that they were going to be remodeled. The food was good. We just generally liked the place. The location wasn't so hot, but once I was inside, it was okay.

September 15, 2016

By Katie768051

I didn’t like Montara Meadows. It was really big and reminded of a village. But it reminded me of an unsafe village because it’s so big, and these people are so old and have to go from building to building. It was just the setup. It was too big, just too many people there -- too many workers, too many residents, and not enough staff in a way. There are probably some people out there, who are savvier at being old and still do a lot of stuff for themselves, and so anybody that’s in this kind of good condition would do just fine living there. But for anybody who I felt needed kind of a more particular care, it would be difficult to live in a big place like that. The lady I took there could barely get up the elevator. There were 3 stories and by the time we got to the second story, she was having vertigo because she was too high up, so it’s things like these that made the difference.

September 10, 2016

By Bonita750116

We just recently visited Montara Meadows, and the place was very nice. They take care everything for you. They take you to your doctors, to the store, help you with your medication, bathing, clean the apartment, and do laundry. We had lunch there, and the food was excellent.

June 30, 2016

By Daniel435757

I visited Montara Meadows and liked it a lot. It’s a really nice place.

June 28, 2016

By Jason203172

Montara Meadows was very good, nice, and clean. The units themselves were a little dated, but that's not an issue. The food, the buffet, and all that were excellent and there were lots of social things compared to a lot of the other places. There were a lot of different things between games and karaoke and good people to hang out with. It was a large community.

June 28, 2016

By Jose338058

Montara Meadows was beautiful. They had everything. I saw people sitting on chairs in the swimming people. The place was pretty big and had a big swimming pool. They have a recreation place that looked pretty good. It was really pretty.

June 18, 2016

By Art638100

The maintenance and food at Montara Meadows were fine. The rooms were clean.

May 10, 2016

By MichelleSMINV

We saw Montara Meadows and we didn’t like it. Because it’s dumpy, it needs to be remodeled. It has a terrible floorplan, it has a terrible grounds, and we didn’t like the people. We just didn’t like it. The price was terrible too. My mother is really frugal and she’ll refuse to pay the price.

May 10, 2016

By Nancy's Niece XVRKE

What an awesome facility! I enjoyed my time there so much! I chatted with residents, saw the property and all it had to offer and really enjoyed my time with Lisa, who was my guide. I was and am 100 percent sure my aunt, who I was looking for, would be so happy there. Sadly for her, she really isn't ready to make the move yet. I pray when my aunt is ready there will be a place for her at Montara Meadows, I can't recommend it highly enough!

March 26, 2016

By Iris Stanfel

Montara Meadows was very nice. Outside in the garden area, they had just planted some things and made some rearrangements. It was quite lovely out there, and we ate lunch outside while music was playing there, too. The staff was very nice. The only drawback that I could see was the fact that you wouldn't be residing in the main building. You had to go outside and down the sidewalk to the building with the rooms. I saw people in wheelchairs and assistants taking them and bringing them back. I liked the arrangements of the rooms. They were quite nice, and you had your choice of the small studio, one-bedroom, or two-bedroom. That would meet the needs of most anyone if they could afford it; the more needs you have, the more you have to pay. The extra facilities that they had were nice, like the swimming pool and exercises for those who wanted to participate.

February 29, 2016

By Annie19

Montara Meadows was OK but I thought they weren’t as clean. The room that they were going to offer my mother wasn’t as accessible to the dining room. The staff was very good.

December 30, 2015

By montara meadow

my friend lived there since last My 2015 till December 28. during this term she had ill and stayed Sunrise hospital. One day on November, she came back she found her jewelry and quarters were missing. we reported to office about this and they accepted this report. Little after I asked this result , one of manager said you should report police department not this office even they accepted report. My friend who was resident lost them. The other things happened. She noticed to move day December 28, 2015. Two weeks before she moved they start cleaning for next tenant even her furniture were still there. I, as her friend, complained to Director of marketing. he said this is regular cleaning and he did not understand why I was upset. I request her last statement for couple of days, I never receive yet. There is one Manager Jane(?) has common sense.

December 28, 2015

By Judy117519350

The activities at Montara Meadows were pretty good. We ate lunch there, and the food was decent. The staff was friendly, and everything about the place was great. My mother-in-law needs to apply for what's called "Aid and Attendance," and the director, who was there, said that he knew somebody in there who would be able to help her and that it will cost $800. Well, the lady over at the other place said that it's illegal to charge anybody for them to do an Aid and Attendance application, so that turned me off, and I didn't even bother to take my mother-in-law there because of that. The room was a little bigger. It had a separation from the living room and the bedroom, and the kitchen and the bathroom. It seemed like everything had its own little room. There wasn't anything nothing fancy about it. It did have a kitchenette, a fridge, a stove top, and everything else.

December 10, 2015

By Keith22

I was very impressed by Montara Meadows. I liked the activities, the layout of the place, and the restaurant. The rooms were big, and there was a single-bedroom apartment with adequate storage space. The price was right, and they take Medicaid. It had a pool, Jacuzzi, afternoon snack areas, and several nice meeting areas for people to come down and just visit. I thought the social family atmosphere was there.

November 09, 2015

By Guy6

I thought everything was really nice at Montara Meadows. They showed me a really nice room, and I could bring my dog if I wanted to. They always have something going on in the day room. The food, the staff, and the residents seemed pretty nice.

October 30, 2015

By Janet113661950

Montara Meadows is a wonderful community. The apartments are roomy and the property is well-taken care of. It’s an older property but they have done a really nice job of keeping it up. They recently went through a little bit of a redecoration -- they repainted and laid new flooring, which is nice. The dining hall where everybody goes is very lovely. The food is not awful, but it’s adequate; my mom said it’s OK. Sometimes I ask my mom, "What did you eat?" and she says, "I don’t know." Mom has been there four years now, and we are very satisfied.

October 28, 2015

By David114299750

I made a visit at Montera Meadows. The rooms were nice. They treated me very nice. They had some nice activities on the board, and they gave me a beautiful brochure to look over. They kept in touch with me once a month. It was nice that they called me. I could go over there anytime I wanted to say hello or whatever. Their dining area was very nice. I tried some dessert, and they told me I could try the food anytime I wanted.

September 29, 2015

By Pat112609450

I was very impressed with the management staff. Montara Meadows was very nice looking from the outside, and everybody appeared to be very happy and very friendly. I was very disappointed in the food; I cannot believe they were feeding that kind of food to senior citizens. I was sick for two days after I ate there. For the main meal, I had a choice between fried rice and a chili cheese dog, and I just don’t consider chili cheese dog a very nourishing meal. They gave me a menu for the next month, and everything on it -- you could tell -- was pre-prepared. It's like they just stick it in the oven or whatever. The fried rice looked like somebody had already eaten and regurgitated it. And all the lettuce and everything on the salad bar came out of a great big sack that was full of preservatives. Senior citizens need to be eating healthier than that. A hot dog with canned chili on it for what they charge a month for rent was atrocious. They had a unit that I was very interested in, but I have a real problem walking, and it was a long walk to the dining room and to my car. I did talk to one elderly couple that arrived when the assistant manager I was talking to had to leave for a couple minutes. I asked them how they liked it, and they said it was the place to live. And then I asked about the food, and they both just kind of shrugged their shoulders and said, "Well, at least we don't have to prepare it." It's right down a very busy street in a commercial area. There were a lot of fastfood places around it. I don’t think I would want to live in that neighborhood. I would not feel safe going out and walking around at night or in the evening even. There are a lot of places within the complex that you can walk very safely, so I don’t think that people would really be drawn to walk outside the complex much, except to maybe go across the street and get a hotdog or a hamburger or something. They had activities, but they were pretty sedentary. They take you to the doctors and shopping, and that’s about the extent of what I saw. Everything else was at the complex, and it was sitting down where people show you how to make paper flowers and stuff like that. I just felt after going there that I would deteriorate very quickly; there was no mental stimulation at all. I would rate them very highly, except for the food. But the place itself and the room, except for the distance, I would have easily given a four.

June 28, 2015

It was really my aunt who chose it. There were several places that we had a tour set up -- about seven places actually -- and it was this particular one that she chose for herself. The staff is very good, and they are knowledgeable. The rooms are size-wise sufficient. The best thing about Montara Meadows is that it was more in reach financially compared to the others. They have quite a bit of activities. They have Bingo, card games, entertainment every week after dinner, and bowling on TV -- they do the bowling on TV and everything. They have a lot of card games that you can participate in and a movie night. They have three meals a day, snacks, and a little coffee shop, so there is always coffee, cookies, cakes, and everything.

April 19, 2015

By Mary103056050

At Montara Meadows, everybody was fantastic. It was a really nice place, and they have very nice people; that was what I was impressed with. The apartments were small, but they were really nice. The whole place was well kept and clean. I like it. I looked at one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments. They were really good. We ate lunch there, and it was very good. Everything was good. With regards to activities, they have all kinds of stuff. They have bingo, and they have a library with computers. I like the place a lot. Also, it was very well priced.

February 26, 2015

By Rick31

My mother was at Montara Meadows for about a month and a half. I can't find anything wrong with that place whatsoever. It is a great facility. The staff is all phenomenal. They're very wonderful people. She had a beautiful apartment with a little kitchenette. We couldn't ask for a nicer place. They have three meals a day and a little snack bar thing too. My mom absolutely liked the food. As for activities, it's just endless. They have dancing, exercise, and everything you can think of.

December 19, 2014

By Mama Joy

I found Monatara Meadows online. The staff was very helpful. I was very impressed with the rooms, and for the price they were very nice. The first thing that attracted me was that my relative could afford it. The food was good. They have a lot of activities. They have cards, a walking club, games, Bingo, movies, and they have nights where people come in and do shows for them.

December 06, 2014

By LV Runner

Toured the place very recently trying to find a place for mom. Some have said in their reviews that it's expensive. However, considering resident's utilities are included, except telephone, food is provided three meals a day plus drinks, snacks in between meals, transportation and a bunch of daily activities, it's not bad at all. In fact, every other place I visited was $300 to $1000 or more per month. My mother is preparing to move in later this month. I think she will like it.

October 19, 2014

Mom moved to Montara Meadows last September. We chose it for its activities and the services they can give. She is in a one bedroom apartment, and it is adequate for a single person. The staff are very friendly, and they make sure they walk her dog as a bonus. I have eaten there, and the food is not a five star, but I would give it a four star. The service that they have provided is fast and efficient, and the menu is good. They have a shuttle bus service that takes the residents to local shopping centers and grocery stores or to medical appointments.

October 16, 2014

By Buddy4

Montara Meadows could be a little expensive, but with what they’re offering, it might be within the frame that I can handle. The one I’m looking at is a 1-bedroom with a small kitchen, a full-size refrigerator, a 2-burner stove and a little lanai. The dining room was quite large, and you order off of a menu. What I’m looking forward to is the 3rd floor. It has elevators. They have linen service once a week with cleaning, an inside spa, and an outside pool. They have activities on Friday evenings with light activity, and there is also an outside exercise area.

August 10, 2014

By Joan87981250

Montara Meadows was lovely. The people were very nice; the food was marvellous; and the units were nice and satisfactory, except for the bathrooms. They were too small for me and I'm in a wheelchair. I would recommend Montara Meadows to the others.

June 10, 2014

By Yvonne13

The one that we like so far is Montara Meadows. It's an extremely expensive place. It's a lot of fun in there. They play games and they have a Jacuzzi. They're very kind. It's a very caring community. They do whatever they can to take care of each other. They brought helpers who come in to help. You pay for them, but they're so sweet, they're so nice. The 1-bedroom is quite large. They're worth the price you're paying for them, and the food is very good. The dining area is big and pretty.

May 20, 2014

By Gary34

Montara Meadows is in a very nice location. It's very convenient to the bus stop; it’s just right in front of the place. The facility seemed very nice. The people who I did talk to are very friendly and very helpful. I also like the idea that you can stay at their other facilities for a short time if you are on a vacation to their other facilities. The facility is very impressive, and the people were nice. The activities they have to offer were very impressive too. They play pool. They do tours and go to casinos. Their apartments were very nice. They have studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom units. I was able to have lunch there, and it was very good. Their menu is very adequate.

April 26, 2014

I looked at Montara Meadows, and the people who showed me around were nice. They were professional. The way it was set up just didn't appeal to me. You had to walk out of the apartment and on to the right was the property to go to the dining room and stuff. Where she's now, everything is under one roof. The dining room was OK. They had lots of activities. It wasn't probably any older than the one she moved into, but this one looked more older and more worn out.

April 01, 2014

By LovelyLady7

Mom has been living at Montara Meadows for over a year. She was there before she went into the hospital and rehab. The rooms are very nice. She has a 1-bedroom apartment. She thinks the food is very good, and she enjoys the activities. It's independent living, and they have a care staff that will assist when they need it. Other than that, there's a housekeeper and coordinators for the activities.

February 27, 2014

The staff was excellent at Montara Meadows. The rooms are small. I think they call it a studio. It's got kitchenette, a TV, and a refrigerator in each room. It's close to downtown. You don't have to go very far.

November 25, 2013

By Tina17

We liked Montara Meadows the best. The staff was wonderful. At this time, I am waiting on my husband to tell me when we can afford to put my grandmother there.

November 22, 2013

By profzee

I am in Montara Meadows now and I like the location. The people I deal with are very pleasant. The food is fine. They do have wellness programs. They have facilities for individuals working out. They also have an organization that you can deal with. Through them, they can provide other services that you need.

August 28, 2013

I seem to get more for my money at Montara Meadows. It's a very nice and comfortable place. They have an efficient staff. The food is very good. We got numerous activities and they have something going on for the people every day from morning to evening.

July 29, 2013

By Jack13

I had a very nice tour at Montara Meadows, they gave me a good tour. They had been sending me follow-up invitations. They were very active and seemed confident in trying to locate me there. They were very accommodating and pleasant. They also had a lot of activities.

July 25, 2013

By AnneMia

DO NOT LEAVE A DEPOSIT! I was told to leave a deposit to hold an an apartment for my grandma. I left $450.00. I was later told by Gary that just because I left a deposit it didn't mean anything. I went to this location late after work to get my deposit back and no one answered the door or my calls even though I confirmed my appointment with them that morning. Beware of leaving deposits. I never signed the lease so the corporate office had to give me a refund. Be cautious and take your time. Once I had a change of heart about this signing with this place there was a change in how they treated me. Please be careful.

June 28, 2013

By Marla3

I was not too happy with Montara Meadows. It seemed very old and run down and some of the people that lived there wore dirty clothes and it wasn't very pleasant. I didn't notice the dirt but there were a lot of things that needed repair.

June 25, 2013

By Kirsten3

The apartment in Montara Meadows was way too big for me. It was mind boggling.

June 07, 2013

Montara is a very nice place. They have very nice facilities. They have an elevator and indoor pools. The facility offers housekeeping and laundering. They also have activities for their residents like bingo every Monday. They serve three meals a day for their residents. The person who took me on a tour is also very cordial.

September 29, 2012

I was very impressed with Montara Meadows. It meets all of my needs. It's very clean and neat facility. The bedrooms are nice, it's a little smaller than where I am now. But that's because where I am now has a full kitchen. You don't need a full kitchen there. All you need is a 2-burner stove and a refrigerator because all the meals are cooked for you. There's a big hall for eating, a big hall for playing bingo, crafts and arts, it's got a big pool, a huge sauna, and the people are so nice. I was really impressed with the people I spoke to. They're dressed in uniforms and they're clean. It's like being at your home.

September 02, 2012

By Russell2

She has her own apartment in Montara. They provide the meal, housekeeping, laundry, and other services. It's slightly more expensive, a classier place country club type of atmosphere. They take the residents to and from doctors in Lincoln town cars. It has a great staff.

Costs for Montara Meadows

Photos of Montara Meadows

Services and Amenities of Montara Meadows

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

• About Montara Meadows

montarameadows.com

Check out our newly renovated community! Montara Meadows now offers expanded dining options in our modernized dining room, so you have more flexibility to eat within your own schedule. Our community is now fully gated, offering our residents and their families even more security. Photos of our new amenities and upgrades are coming soon, but stop by the community today for a personal tour and see our fresh new look in-person. Then watch for even more improvements coming in 2017!

Montara Meadows is located in Las Vegas, NV, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Montara Meadows for a visit...and stay!

Map of Montara Meadows