Poet's Walk Henderson

Reviews of Poet's Walk Henderson

Memory Care Reviews for Poet's Walk Henderson

August 21, 2017

By KZ

My sister has only been at Poet's Walk Henderson for a week now. I like the place because it's for memory care only and they are not behind another door separate from other people with different levels of care. One thing I really like is she has her own room which is kept very clean. I am very impressed with the people there, they are very caring. They have painting classes, get-togethers, and musical entertainment. I had a very fantastic experience with the first person I got in touch with. She arranged everything, gave us exactly what we needed, and helped me find some furniture. She was really great. The place is very clean and very welcoming. The residents inside can walk around freely. They have an ice cream store and a store where they can pick up things.

Thank you for your positive feedback. We appreciate the time you took to leave such a detailed review.

March 15, 2017

By Aunger

Our family couldn't be more pleased with Poets Walk. Our mother has been in two different memory care facilities in Henderson and having her at Poets Walk now, we know she will get the loving care she needs. The staff is absolutely amazing and cares about the well being of their residents. The court yards, residents rooms, ice cream parlor, dining rooms, along with all the activities they offer are exceptional. You cannot go wrong placing your loved one here, truly a blessing to know that your family member will be taken care of.

Thank you so much for your positive review. We truly appreciate the time you took to write a review on us!

January 19, 2017

By Linda M.200848

Poet's Walk was very nice and brand new. The people and rooms were very nice. They had a great memory care program and don't keep the memory care patients locked down. They had a restaurant and an ice cream parlor. Whatever the residents want, they get.

Thank you so much for your positive review. We truly appreciate your feedback.

December 16, 2016

By Al's sis-in-law

This brand-new memory care facility is cheery, open and beautifully furnished. The administration and staff are empathetic, caring, giving and considerate of both resident and family. My brother-in-law was placed in Poets Walk by my sister the 5th of December - the first day it was officially in operation. It was necessary to move him from another memory care facility because they were understaffed and unable to offer him either freedom of movement or a program that could keep him engaged in activities he enjoys. Poets Walk offers everything you could wish for to your loved one. Do yourself a favor and visit this beautiful home where everyone treats you and your loved one like family before you decide on any other placement. We live 39 miles away and the peace of mind we feel is well worth the drive. Truthfully we look forward to each and every visit. When one of the staff members told him how pleased they were to welcome him there, our Al responded, "I've always lived here."

Thank you so much for your positive review and sharing your story. Your kind feedback is truly appreciated.

December 05, 2016

By Carol E.725032

Poets Walk is a new memory care facility opening officially Monday Dec 5th. My husband was in a memory care that couldn't meet his needs. I'm moving him into Poets Walk. It's a beautiful place, the staff is caring, compassionate, and constant activities and they gear them to each residents interests. The facility has colored coded hallways, so residents can recognize their rooms. The hallways go around the circumference of entire building so residents can roam. There is a large community room with sitting areas activity tables, ice cream parlor, bistro, store, aviary. 2 inside courtyards, and a dining room, large courtyard patio, with fountain, benches and garden on each side of the facility. 24 hr nurse on duty, sensors on the beds, and motions sensors in the rooms, toilets to flag any changes in the residents routine or health. I wish Poets Walk had been open the first time I had to place my husband, My heart is at ease now, I 've found my Al's forever home. Check into this, I'm paying $600 less a month than where my husband was.

Thank you so much for the time you took to write this review. We truly appreciate your positive feedback and are so happy you can call us home. Welcome to the Poet's Walk, A Spring Hills Memory Care Community's family!
See all Memory Care reviews (13) See fewer reviews

Costs for Poet's Walk Henderson

Photos of Poet's Walk Henderson

Services and Amenities of Poet's Walk Henderson

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

About Poet's Walk Henderson

Welcome to Poet's Walk, a dementia care community in Henderson, Nevada. We look beyond the disease and get to know each resident, tailoring our approach to their needs and preferences. This is the driving force behind the C.A.R.E. Flowers program. It allows our staff to focus on each resident’s abilities, inclinations, and cognitive capacities. With that insight at hand, we customize Signature Touches and our entire response to the needs of each resident. This fosters a positive environment where residents can enjoy active living in Nevada.

Poet’s Walk is managed by Spring Hills Senior Communities, a leader in memory care facilities in NV. Every employee is devoted to our C.A.R.E. standards, which means that your loved one is always in good hands. And you can always be connected to them along the way.

Map of Poet's Walk Henderson