The Chateau at Gardnerville

The Chateau at Gardnerville (800) 385-2527

Reviews of The Chateau at Gardnerville

Assisted Living Reviews for The Chateau at Gardnerville

May 17, 2015

Mom is in Brookdale Gardnerville, the experience has been very good, and it’s very clean. So far, the staff seems to be good, and the management is good too. The only drawback I think that my mom says is that since the change of ownership the meals have declined.

November 29, 2014

By Michele24

Emeritus is very beautiful. It’s very well cared for; it’s clean, and designed nicely. All the furniture is really good quality, and they’re pretty. It’s a nice and warm atmosphere. The staff was perfect; they were friendly, could answer all my questions, and had been there for quite some time. The apartments are quite nice. The very smallest studio is quite small, but the larger size studio is lovely. I think there would be plenty of room because they have so many beautiful shared spaces. There are lots of activities going on.

Memory Care Reviews for The Chateau at Gardnerville

Costs for The Chateau at Gardnerville

Photos of The Chateau at Gardnerville

Services and Amenities of The Chateau at Gardnerville

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Individual
  • Date Certified: 02/01/2020

• About The Chateau at Gardnerville

The Chateau at Gardnerville is a senior living provider in Gardnerville, Nevada that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, and Memory Care. Contact The Chateau at Gardnerville for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Chateau at Gardnerville