Carson Plaza Carson City, NV

Reviews of Carson Plaza

Independent Living Reviews for Carson Plaza

August 29, 2018

By bobbie

We toured Carson Plaza. It was wonderful, and we really enjoyed it. It’s clean, old, but it’s fine; it’s not bad. The people who gave us the tour were great, they showed us everything, they have a community kitchen, they have game rooms, lots of different tours, three meals a day, and they have pretty much all the amenities. We though it was pretty nice. The dining area was very nice, the food was fine, it was not gourmet, but it was fine. They play all kinds of games, and they were involved in some kind of a game when we were there. I just wish it was a little more modern.

Bobbie, we're glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. Your feedback is helpful to us and our visitors. We hope to see you again soon!

August 29, 2018

By Shirley

Carson Plaza was very nice, but the apartments were much smaller than I had anticipated. The people were very pleasant, the facility was clean, the food was excellent, and if I could bear to give up my home, I might consider it. The people seemed very friendly and it was rather an upbeat type of place. They have trips, a bus that takes you wherever you need to go, and you can have your dog there. All in all, for somebody who couldn't stay in their own home, it seemed like a very nice place. The manager who showed me around did a very good job, pointed things out as we went, and told me about the different activities. The furniture is very comfortable to sit in. It's a good place.

Hello Shirley, we truly appreciate the wonderful feedback you have shared. We strive to help older independent people live better by keeping them engaged socially and physically and by providing nutritious meals. We hope we can help you with this too! Thanks for visiting us!

March 19, 2018

By Helena

My father is at Carson Plaza. The apartments are pretty spacious. They have a game room, a movie/TV room, and a salon. Most of the time, the food is really good. It's lively and there's a lot of energy in the dining room. The staff is wonderful. The people seem to take care of each other and look out for each other.

Hi Helena, we're so happy we were able to help you and your father out! We can't wait to see you again, have a great day.

August 21, 2017

By Rick

Carson Plaza was a really nice place, but it's too far from Reno for my friend. They had a really nice restaurant with a menu, so they didn't have to eat whatever anybody else in the room is eating. They had a chef who prepared meals and snacks during the day. They had two-bedroom units available with a pretty good-sized living area. They had car ports, not garages, and you had to be on a waiting list, but there's ample parking for anybody. The residents all seemed to be pretty happy, but a lot of them were very sedentary. They had a couple of group activities going on when I was there that seemed pretty good. It's very well taken care of.

May 10, 2016

By LeeJIJPQ

Carson Plaza was pretty nice. I liked it. The people were very nice, had everything together, and answered all of my questions. The rooms and parking facilities were OK, but I was looking for something a little larger in both. The amenities were pretty nice. They had theatres, a barbershop, and card games. The dining room and foods were OK. They had different food and menus every day.

May 10, 2016

By JeanLLSGQ

I toured Carson Plaza. It was very nice and good-looking but was not what I was looking for. The people working there were very nice and very helpful and gave me a very good tour. The rooms were nice. The residents were all playing games at that time. They had a library and anything that anybody could want.

January 29, 2016

By Jeanne37

I visited Carson Plaza. I met one lady, and she was delightful. She was very nice and very helpful. She answered all my questions. However, I couldn’t afford their prices. The facility was fine. I saw a one-bedroom apartment, and the size was very adequate for what I would need. I liked the apartment very much. I was treated very well by the staff, too. I have nothing bad to say. I was very pleased.

December 10, 2015

By Julie117167850

My mom is all set up and doing well at Carson Plaza. I was impressed by the people in general. The minute we were there, we were welcomed not only by the people who work there but even the residents, and my mom made a friend before she even moved in. It was really good, and the food is amazing. All of their meals are really well done and delicious. The environment is just wonderful. They have activities all day long. They start their morning right after breakfast with exercise or some other activity, then there are different types of activities throughout the day. They have a billiards room, a TV room, and a library; anything she absolutely needs is there. It's just awesome.

August 13, 2015

By Michelle111661250

It was a great facility, and they gave me a nice tour. The lady showed me all the different places including the dining room, which was exceptional. The staff in the dining room was really nice too. I was very happy with Carson Plaza. I looked at two rooms, and they were both very nice. Each had a little balcony and areas for the dog. They had a day room that had all kinds of events planned. They had a library and a place where they could play pool or watch TV. Everything was just right.

July 28, 2015

By Eileen30

I was able to visit Carson Plaza. The facility was very clean and attractive, and their prices were quite fair. The staff was very caring and pleasant. Their clients seemed to be enjoying themselves throughout the day. I had a lunch with them, and their dining room was very nice.

April 03, 2015

By Steve104406250

I toured Carson Plaza. It was clean. It looked pretty nice. Everyone there looked fairly affluent. The dining looked fine. The rooms were nice, and the price was right. The staff was great. They were very good. I met 2 of the managers, and then I got a walk through with their sales person. The grounds were very nice and very well kept up. It looked good. It had a good neighborhood. It was about 5 minutes from the hospital and within walking distance to a mall. We looked at the activities; however, it wasn't for me -- it was for my mom -- but it looked fine. I would recommend it to others. In fact, I already have.

January 31, 2014

By Laurie20

My mother and father are living in Carson Plaza for almost two years now. It is beautiful and clean. The people are nice and friendly. They are in a beautiful small apartment with a bedroom, a nice bathroom with a walk-in tub, a kitchen with a fridge and a sink. They had a regular communal dining room. There are lots of activities like game night, musical visitors who comes and play the grand piano. They had a poetry group, a book club, a chess club. They have shopping trips and they have a store that comes to them and sets table so people can shop right there for items they may need. They are also allowed to have pets there. However, the cooking is not as good as it used to be. They used to have a great chef, but now the food is going down the notch. But it is a good place and I will highly recommend them to others.

October 16, 2012

By Kitty 1

Carson Plaza is in a nice neighborhood. The rooms were very nice, there's a refrigerator, a kitchen area, a separate bedroom, and a very nice-sized bathroom. The managers are there 24/7. They get their meals, housecleaning, they'll do your laundry, they take you places. They have buses and vans and they take people to the store, take them on trips, they have salon facilities, and exercise facilities.

Questions about Carson Plaza

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at Carson Plaza. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

What transportation services does Carson Plaza offer to independent living residents?

What makes the chef or dining program at Carson Plaza exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

What safety features or security measures does Carson Plaza offer to independent living residents?

If Carson Plaza accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Does Carson Plaza work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

Costs for Carson Plaza

Photos of Carson Plaza

Services and Amenities of Carson Plaza

• Housing Extra: Handicap Barrier Free Units Available, Individual Climate Control, Safety Rails In Bathroom, Telephone Hookup

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator, Parking: Covered

• Technology Extra: Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Carson Plaza

holidaytouch.com

Carson Plaza is located in Carson City, NV, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Carson Plaza for a visit...and stay!

Map of Carson Plaza