Welcov Assisted Living at Papillion

Reviews of Welcov Assisted Living at Papillion

Assisted Living Reviews for Welcov Assisted Living at Papillion

April 13, 2017

By FamilyMember78

I have a family member in this assisted living and have been very happy. The director is very accommodating and does everything she can to make people happy and comfortable. I visit frequently and have gotten to know many of the residents and they all seem happy there. I would definitely recommend this place!

November 06, 2015

By LarryPeterson

My mother-in-law has moved into Welcov Assisted Living, and she’s comfortable. We like the people. We’ve gotten to know the senior manager there; the head nurse and maintenance staff all seemed to be very responsive and very professional. The residents that we’ve met there all seemed to be very nice. The food is good; it’s not excellent, but she has some unique taste. Overall, she likes it there, and we’re comfortable with her there. It’s very welcoming when you first walk in. There’s a big, open area with a fireplace, a TV, and a bunch of tables for her puzzles; and some nice dining facility where they have a bunch of games and bingo. The aisles and hallways are wide; the rooms are nice, very neat, and clean. It’s like a big country place. It’s a nice, huge yard area where she looks out the window and sees pine trees and nice green grass. It has a big bird feeder outside her window; she loves to watch birds. She’s content there and she’s made some good friends.

November 04, 2015

We are able to get my mom into Welcov. The staff is great, but the food is not so great. Everything is good about the facility except the food. The staff is excellent. It is a small facility, and it only houses 40 residents.

About Welcov Assisted Living at Papillion

Welcov Assisted Living at Papillion is a unique community staffed by caring people who treat our residents like family. We offer individualized assistance for the activities of daily living while helping you maintain and expand your independence. Our experienced and fully licensed staff can help you with a range of clinically complex treatments and cater to your specific nutritional needs. When you enter our comfortable, homey setting, you become part of an extended family of medical professionals and caregivers. Deriving its name from the French word for butterfly, Papillion has grown from a 19th century railroad town to a charming community that boasts many trails, open space, woods, and recreational spots, including Werner Park, home to Nebraska’s Triple-A minor-league baseball team the Omaha Storm Chasers.

Map of Welcov Assisted Living at Papillion