Hillcrest Country Estates

Reviews of Hillcrest Country Estates

Nursing Home Reviews for Hillcrest Country Estates

December 17, 2014

By Melodie1

Everything is really perfect! I mean the atmosphere is great here at Hillcrest Country Estates. There’s physical therapy on site, an indoor saltwater pool, a tub, and lectures. Safety is number one here. You just can’t walk to my door and knock on it; you have to go through security to get to it. So it’s very secure, and I like that feeling. Maintenance is the problem, but other than that, they are spotless. It’s very high class living. The staff is wonderful, and I love it here. It’s really nice.

July 05, 2014

By Notimpressedwithhillcrest

My mother had dementia. She fell and broke her hip. After her surgery she went to Hillcrest for rehab. Rehab for a dementia patient is difficult. We knew that she would never learn to walk again. Limited number of employees working. We had to stay with Mom 24/7 to ensure she would not get out of her chair or bed. Hill rest could not/would not provide a sitter. Patients without advocates or family members who could not get around on their own we're left alone in their rooms

August 20, 2012

By LoveGrandma

Very nice place to live, quiet and very up to date with all new amenities. Loved the open kitchen, the family style serving. Great experience in being able to get up when you felt it was time. Make life long friends. Constant service 24/7 Outings to different places within the community. Never have to wait or wait with in reason

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Hillcrest Country Estates

• Date Certified: 10/01/2020

• Nursing Home Starting At: $299/month

• About Hillcrest Country Estates

hillcrestcountryestates.com

Residents can move to different levels of care to meet their needs as they age, with the peace of mind that comes from knowing they’re receiving consistent, quality care from their Hillcrest family on our campus. That’s the benefit of creating a home at our CCRC. We encourage you to schedule a tour for a firsthand look at our beautiful senior living community. Allow us to exceed your expectations by providing the best senior health services Omaha has to offer.

Map of Hillcrest Country Estates