Hillcrest Country Estates

Reviews of Hillcrest Country Estates

Nursing Home Reviews for Hillcrest Country Estates

July 14, 2017

By CaringReviewer141737

My mother is at the nursing care unit in Hillcrest. They came in and found her hanging out of her bed without her oxygen on. They were supposed to get a urine sample and she ended up with UTI. If it wasn't for us taking her to the emergency room, she would have been died. Everything about the place itself is absolutely gorgeous, but the care is very mediocre. Its rated 5-stars, that's why we went there. Two days after we moved her in, we visited and she didn't even have her oxygen on. Some of the staff are good and some are not. There are 8 cottages and 13 people in them. My mother's cottage is almost right by the dining area. The dining room is beautiful and the food is pretty good. They have all the amenities like a salon, library, a room where you can have a private dinner, and a nice outdoor porch where you can sit. They also have activities. It's a community for people with money. But the one good thing about them is that if you pay out-of-pocket for a year and a half, they put you on Medicaid after and you can still stay there.

December 17, 2014

By Melodie1

Everything is really perfect! I mean the atmosphere is great here at Hillcrest Country Estates. There’s physical therapy on site, an indoor saltwater pool, a tub, and lectures. Safety is number one here. You just can’t walk to my door and knock on it; you have to go through security to get to it. So it’s very secure, and I like that feeling. Maintenance is the problem, but other than that, they are spotless. It’s very high class living. The staff is wonderful, and I love it here. It’s really nice.

July 05, 2014

By Notimpressedwithhillcrest

My mother had dementia. She fell and broke her hip. After her surgery she went to Hillcrest for rehab. Rehab for a dementia patient is difficult. We knew that she would never learn to walk again. Limited number of employees working. We had to stay with Mom 24/7 to ensure she would not get out of her chair or bed. Hill rest could not/would not provide a sitter. Patients without advocates or family members who could not get around on their own we're left alone in their rooms

August 20, 2012

By LoveGrandma

Very nice place to live, quiet and very up to date with all new amenities. Loved the open kitchen, the family style serving. Great experience in being able to get up when you felt it was time. Make life long friends. Constant service 24/7 Outings to different places within the community. Never have to wait or wait with in reason

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Hillcrest Country Estates

February 27, 2018

By Stefania

My mother-in-law is now in Hillcrest Country Estates. It's a lovely, brand-new place. My mother-in-law absolutely loves the view, the people, and the food. It is also all inclusive. So whatever they need, it's the same price. The staff members are lovely and very good. My mother-in-law is very comfortable there. She is 95 years old, so she doesn't do very much activities; however, people are always asking her and trying to keep her engaged. That's a good thing. She does go to exercise classes, which are fine for her age. The dining area looks like a fine dining restaurant.

December 07, 2016

By Jeanne248510

I looked at Hillcrest Country Estates. It was beautiful. I liked it. The people that assisted me were very nice. Their dining area was lovely. Everything was lovely there. It was brand new. It had only been there for a few years.

August 22, 2016

By Tom346127

Hillcrest Country Estates was a brand-new, beautiful place, like a little village. They had a beautiful dining room and a lot of time for movies and stuff. They also had a hobby shop and transportation if you wanted to go places. However, it was rather expensive.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (7) See fewer reviews

• Nursing Home Starting At: $299/month
  • Get Costs

About Hillcrest Country Estates

hillcrestcountryestates.com

Residents can move to different levels of care to meet their needs as they age, with the peace of mind that comes from knowing they’re receiving consistent, quality care from their Hillcrest family on our campus. That’s the benefit of creating a home at our CCRC. We encourage you to schedule a tour for a firsthand look at our beautiful senior living community. Allow us to exceed your expectations by providing the best senior health services Omaha has to offer.

Map of Hillcrest Country Estates