The Waterford at Roxbury Park

Reviews of The Waterford at Roxbury Park

Assisted Living Reviews for The Waterford at Roxbury Park

September 27, 2012

By loto4us

Awesome place and employees. My mom did a 180 degree turn around once we moved her in there. If not for the Waterford and their staff I don't think my mom would still be with us (its been 5 years since my mom moved in....she loves it there)

Photos of The Waterford at Roxbury Park

Services and Amenities of The Waterford at Roxbury Park

About The Waterford at Roxbury Park

The Waterford at Roxbury Park is an assisted living community located in Omaha, Nebraska. Here at the Waterford, we offer our residents a variety of quality accommodations and services. Our goal at The Waterford is to enrich the daily lives of our senior residents by providing an environment that stimulates them physically, mentally, and emotionally.

The Waterford at Roxbury Park continues to provide a place where our residents can choose from a variety of large beautiful apartments. We want our residents to remain as independent as possible, for as long as possible, while providing assistance when they need it.

At The Waterford at Roxbury Park, we care about each and every resident that lives in our beautiful apartments. We offer a relaxed atmosphere of warmth and caring that promotes companionship among residents and staff. We also have a short-term apartment for people needing care for a short time while recuperating from an illness or hospitalization, or while their family is on vacation.

Map of The Waterford at Roxbury Park