High Plains Alzheimer's Special Care Center

Reviews of High Plains Alzheimer's Special Care Center

Memory Care Reviews for High Plains Alzheimer's Special Care Center

May 20, 2017

By barb-tegley

High Plains (HP) provides superior care. I am a frequent visitor. The facility is lovely, clean and comforting. All staff (Including, but not limited to: nurses, caregivers, housekeeping, kitchen, maintenance, beautician, administration) are professional, loving and compassionate.

February 02, 2017

By Anonymous Reviewer621851

I toured High Plains Alzheimer's. It was good, and the rooms were nice. I did not see any activities going on.

October 31, 2016

By Donna456311

I liked High Plains Alzheimer's Special Care Center. It was clean and new, and it smelled fine. The layout was nice. There were over 50 beds there. It just seemed too big and too much like a hospital institutional feeling versus a home. The people were friendly, and the rooms were nice-sized.

September 27, 2016

By Virgil650871

Extremely caring. I would recommend to any family looking for care for loved ones.

August 31, 2016

By huskerman

My wife was a resident for two years. I did not agree with their system of evaluating residents for level of health care.so we moved her..to another facility. ..

February 12, 2015

By Evelyn13

At High Plains, I didn't like the fact that they had two residents in each room. The facility was clean. The surroundings were very nice. The staff seemed fine. They did have activities. Overall, it was fine, but it just didn't suit my needs. My husband did not need to be in with a roommate.
See all Memory Care reviews (14) See fewer reviews

• Staff Patient Ratio: 8:1
  • Minimum Age: None
  • Pets: No Pets Allowed

About High Plains Alzheimer's Special Care Center

Often the mental demands of those struggling with Alzheimer's disease can take over the emotional needs. But at Frontier Management, we keep the emotional needs and feelings of your loved one at the very center of what we do.

Our exclusive Meaningful Moments&reg program is specifically designed to help meet the needs of those Residents with memory loss. We begin by discovering the life story of each individual's likes, dislikes and cherished memories. By adding details and preferences from each Resident's life story into their day, we can build comfort and a sense of meaning for each individual Resident. The result is a familiar atmosphere for your loved one.

Our Residents have access to a whole host of amenities and programming options to help keep them active and engaged in daily life.

There are excursions to restaurants and shopping, arts and crafts classes, movie nights and many chances for family and holiday celebrations. Our Meaningful Moments&reg program, paired with our active and engaged staff members at Frontier Management, brings together the very best Alzheimer's care.

Map of High Plains Alzheimer's Special Care Center