Gramercy Hill

Reviews of Gramercy Hill

Assisted Living Reviews for Gramercy Hill

March 29, 2017

By grandsonofformerresident

Gramercy Hill is really going down hill...so many emplyees have left in tge lsst few months, and it was the ones who cared so much about us. I am really considering moving out. The food is poor , always the same thing over and over. I wish they would have someone come in and update the place, its so old and run down. We have so many empty apartments its like a ghost town.

September 26, 2016

By PhilMill

My father moved into Gramercy from another living facility here in Lincoln. He needed a more intensive level of care than what could be offered at an independent living facility. The folks at Gramercy were very helpful and dialed in immediately to his medical and physical needs. His room was clean and comfortable. I felt that the staff was very attentive and well qualified. Unfortunately, my father had to be admitted to the hospital shortly after his arrival to Gramercy and was not able to return. I was impressed that they routinely followed up with me to find out how he was doing. I wish my father had been able to stay at Gramercy longer!

May 17, 2016

By EYUSKDZ

I liked Gramercy Hill, but it did not seem quite as inviting when I first entered the welcoming area, though it was a nice place. At the time, they were playing bingo. The dining area looked very clean, inviting, and cheerful.

May 10, 2016

By DonaldXWRCS

My mom was in Gramercy Hill. The place looked OK. I would recommend it because the people were nice and seemed to respond to the residents. Mom had a one-bedroom with a living area and kitchen with a stove and microwave.

November 09, 2015

We visited Gramercy Hill. We weren't impressed, and my aunt didn't much care for this place. The rooms were small. I wasn't impressed with the staff, either. There was a girl working in the cafeteria, and I could tell that she didn't like her job at all. That turned me off. I also saw a lot of people getting on a bus to do an activity, and I don't know if our aunt would have gotten along with that clientele of people. It didn't seem that way. I didn't feel really welcomed as it wasn't really warm and inviting. The dining area was OK, though.

September 12, 2015

By Concerned Caregiver1

It has been disappointing to observe inexperienced staff that admits they do not know how to do things like transferring a resident from a recliner to a wheelchair or from a wheelchair to a bed, etc. The resident was assured upon admittance to this facility that a two person assistance would be available and he would pay extra for this service and it would never be an issue. Sadly, two people are rarely available at the same time and employees tell this resident that they are under staffed most of the time. The wait time for a second person can take up to an hour at times.

July 19, 2014

By Mark39

My mother was familiar with Gramercy Hill and we are looking for something for her, so she recommended that we go there. It was a good community, a very large community. We had lunch with one of the managers there, so we experienced the cafeteria and the meals. We thought the food was good, and we were impressed with it. We had a tour of the place and we saw two different floor plans; the deluxe studio and the one-bedroom apartment. The rooms were fine. They were small, but we didn't expect them to be large. They were clean and well-kept. The staff was very friendly, very helpful, and they spent a lot of time with us. I think we were there for almost two hours, so they answered a lot of questions. What I saw was impressive, and I can't think of anything negative right now.

Independent Living Reviews for Gramercy Hill

Photos of Gramercy Hill

Services and Amenities of Gramercy Hill

About Gramercy Hill

Located in Lincoln, with its small community appeal and the amenities of a major metropolitan area, Gramercy Hill is a beautiful rental retirement community providing a gracious independent lifestyle for its residents. Our friendly and professional staff provides a helping hand along the way for residents who may appreciate assistance with activities of daily living. Gramercy Hill provides quality care to assist residents in remaining as self-reliant as possible.

At Grammercy Hill, we know that every day activities you tend to take for granted can become burdensom as you grow older. We also realize that you treasure your privacy and independence. Therefore, we offer assisted living and respite services in the comfort and convenience of an apartment setting.

A staff of professionals, including a Registered Nurse, are ready to assist you when you need it. Our affordable options give you a variety of floor plans to choose from, as well as location within the community.

Map of Gramercy Hill