Clark Jeary

Reviews of Clark Jeary

Assisted Living Reviews for Clark Jeary

December 16, 2015

By Kay49

The staff at Clark Jeary Retirement has been very caring and very helpful with my mom. They seem to go above and beyond. They take time to sit and visit with her. It's been very nice. They have a common dining room, where they sit down and are being served at their table. If they don't like what's being served, they can order a la carte. They have activities going on all the time for anyone who would like to participate.

November 09, 2015

Clark Jeary was very nice. It wasn't as inviting as some of the other ones I visited, but it was fine. i felt that the girl who gave the tour was just passing the time. She didn't seem excited about it. The residents were having a community meeting, and some of them didn't look really happy -- I don't know why. The rooms were lovely; however, my aunt didn't care for this facility. They had a very nice chapel, but it wasn't as inviting as some of the other places.

October 23, 2015

By Vernida

Clark Jeary was more expensive than what we wanted to pay. The staff was all very nice. They have full-size kitchens with refrigerators, stoves, and a little bar. It was similar to a regular apartment. They offered us a meal, but we didn't have the time. They have a long waiting list. The price was out of our budget range, but the facility itself is very nice.

March 31, 2015

I visited Clark Jeary for me and my husband. The residents seemed to be very pleased there. I’ve nothing negative with the staff; they seemed fine. The rooms were a bit smaller.

Independent Living Reviews for Clark Jeary

About Clark Jeary

Clark Jeary is a senior living provider in Lincoln, Nebraska that offers residents Assisted Living and Independent Living. Contact Clark Jeary for more details on services and rates.

Map of Clark Jeary