Brentwood Estates

Reviews of Brentwood Estates

Independent Living Reviews for Brentwood Estates

June 06, 2017

By doris645034

Brentwood Estates was nice, and they pretty much had everything. They serve three meals, and the staff seemed to be OK. The rooms looked really nice, and they had a nice walking trail. All in all, it looked pretty good to me.

May 31, 2017

By terry021151

Brentwood Estates was very nice. They have dining, roll in showers, and activities on the weekend. The dining area was very nice, well laid out, and with plenty of room to get around. It was bright and cheery. People were bringing in their food, and they had a choice of food.

April 13, 2017

By Lila746282

We just dropped by at Brentwood Estates, and they didn’t know we were coming, but they showed me a studio room which was OK. I liked that some of their apartments had 2 doors -- a front door and a back door which was really nice because it made me feel more at home. The parking was quite a long ways away, and I would have to talk to them about that. The pricing was a lot cheaper than the other place I visited, and they provide 3 meals a day.

December 06, 2016

By Judy458441

Brentwood Estates has a very cozy feel the minute you walk in. It has very wide hallways. The reception you get is wonderful. It has a beautiful dining room, and the people are so considerate. I have been there for three weeks, and I am very satisfied with the care they are providing.

May 22, 2016

By JanetQZOYZ

We chose Brentwood Estates for our relative. It was friendly, warm, and welcoming. We've been happy with it so far. Everything has been very positive, and food and services are good. She's gone to church and some of the music events. We've eaten there twice, and we liked it.

May 10, 2016

By Lyn0504ZBJJQ

The appearance of Brentwood Estates is good. It is a very basic independent-living facility where the philosophy is that you will maintain your independence. I happened to look out at garden level which was very delightful. I did not eat there but I saw the dining area; it was very basic, met the need, nothing fancy. The staff is very helpful. I did not see people engaged but I know that they had a wide range of activities as well as transportation available to various activities.

March 27, 2016

By cherykm

Brentwood Estates was very nice. Mike, the manager, was fantastic and gave me a wonderful tour. I would love to be there. It was for my brother who decided not to go there, but not because he didn’t really like the place; it was for other reasons.

January 25, 2016

By Jamie13

We went to Brentwood Estates for a visit. It's a lovely facility, and it's basically senior living. I need something that has more assisted living. The rooms were nice, and we were treated well. The surprising thing about it was that the one-bedroom apartment had the same price as or was even cheaper than the studio.

June 25, 2015

I liked Brentwood Estates, but the price was way too high for me. The staff was OK; they were fine. I liked that it was clean and nice, and the people were really nice.

February 26, 2015

I had my mother in Brentwood Estates for a couple of months, and I liked it very much. It was very clean, welcoming, and very warm. It was my mother's choice. I would not have chosen that place just because she needed assisted living, but I let her make that choice. One of the reasons why we left there was because there were times when she needed help, and they refused to help. She was having difficulty too with the meals. There was four weeks that they had to shut down their dining hall. They served meals at the rooms, and the meals consisted of mostly sandwiches. She lost about 25 pounds because she didn't like the food that was being brought to her, and she just quit eating. They need to have management that is more patient and considerate with their tenants, but overall it was a nice place.

Questions about Brentwood Estates

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at Brentwood Estates. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?

Our location in Lincoln provides our residents easy access to the VA, St. Elizabeth Hospital and numerous Dr. Offices. We are also close to the State Capitol Building and the University of Nebraska. Go Huskers! Shopping and restaurants are just a few minutes away on a major street.

What are some recent off-site events that the community activity director at Brentwood Estates has organized?

Each month, our residents have the opportunity to join the "Lunch Bunch" and enjoy one of the many excellent restaurants available in Lincoln. They also have the chance to visit the Casino several times a year. Typically, there is an "off-site" event weekly for our residents to enjoy.

What transportation services does Brentwood Estates offer to independent living residents?

What makes the chef or dining program at Brentwood Estates exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

What safety features or security measures does Brentwood Estates offer to independent living residents?

If Brentwood Estates accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Does Brentwood Estates work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

Costs for Brentwood Estates

Photos of Brentwood Estates

Services and Amenities of Brentwood Estates

• Housing Extra: Handicap Barrier Free Units Available, Individual Climate Control, Safety Rails In Bathroom, Telephone Hookup

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator, Parking: Garage

• Technology Extra: Business Center, Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Brentwood Estates

Brentwood Estates is located in Lincoln, NE, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Brentwood Estates for a visit...and stay!

Map of Brentwood Estates