Granville Villa

Reviews of Granville Villa

Assisted Living Reviews for Granville Villa

July 17, 2017

By Nancy

Granville is very nice. I like the way it's set up, and it's not far from Bellevue where my friends and family are. It's very clean, even though there were a lot of people. They're very kind, easy to talk to and be with, and it felt warm. They have a whole schedule of activities every day. They go on rides and if there are various functions in town, they bring the people there. The staff who showed me around was very nice and warm, and answered my questions. The area was a little more crowded than I liked.
Nancy, thank you so much for sharing your review of Granville Villa! We appreciate your feedback and we're delighted that you enjoyed your visit with us!

December 16, 2015

By Happy resident6

Granville was wonderful, and I really wish she would have gone there. It’s only with location that she did not go there. The staff was able to address all our concerns. The rooms were smaller; other than that, everything about that was really nice. They have beautiful birds. It’s just a nice setup.

December 16, 2015

By Ric2

We moved my mom into Granville Villa. I like the size of it because it's not too large, and it's all on one floor. The layout of the place is good because all of the rooms are around the central courtyard area, allowing quick access to anybody that lives there. The staff is really good and conscientious. The place is very clean and smells nice. They have regular, scheduled activities every day, like crafts or they have someone come in to do bible studies with them or other entertainment.

Costs for Granville Villa

Photos of Granville Villa

Services and Amenities of Granville Villa

• State Licenses: ALF211

• About Granville Villa

Senior assisted living at Granville Villa offers residents the best of both worlds. All benefits of our senior living community are combined with a full spectrum of senior care services to create a premier senior assisted living community. Residents enjoy beautiful surroundings, on-site amenities and social programs alongside continual on-call medical care.

At Granville Villa, we adhere to state-of-the-art standards of senior assisted living while providing a special touch. Our residents receive personal and comprehensive care and are consistently treated with the dignity and respect they deserve. Whether our residents need help with day-to-day activities, getting to appointments, or medication management, our caregivers kindly and competently meet those needs.

Our assisted living community in La Vista has been purposefully designed to provide you or your loved one with a nurturing, comfortable, home-like environment that is attractive and easy to navigate. We foster community and family by hosting many activities and events each month. Residents are encouraged to participate in as many pursuits and outings as they like, appropriate to their ability. No matter what, everyone is treated as an individual person with unique needs.

At Granville Villa, our residents live life to its fullest as they age in place.

Assisted Living Amenities

• Personalized Care Plans
    • 24-hour Staffing
    • Emergency Response System
    • Scheduled transportation to local shopping and medical appointments
    • Award winning Wellness Everyday™ programs, provided 7 days a week
    • Dining for Wellness™ - educational and wellness program
    • Brain Health University™
    • Beauty and Barber Shop
    • Housekeeping and maintenance service
    • All utilities and basic cable included
    • Individually controlled heat and central air
    • Fresh, seasonal cuisine prepared by the dining service team

Map of Granville Villa