Rocky Mountain Care Center

Services and Amenities of Rocky Mountain Care Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Rocky Mountain Care Center

Tucked in between the vibrant city of Helena, Montana and the state's breathtaking Rocky Mountains to the west, Rocky Mountain Care Center has the best of both worlds: world-class resources and facilities as well as the majestic, rural setting that only the Rockies can provide. For quality care, comfort, and peace of mind, we really are the best choice around for you or your loved ones. But what really sets us apart is the way that we think about each and every individual that comes into our care. Our residents are our family, and that philosophy drives every decision we make, from listening to the exact needs of each person to the goals we set for ourselves when we start our day. We strive to work with you to create as strong a feeling of "home" as we possibly can, according to the specific vision of what that means for you, whatever that may be. At Rocky Mountain Care Center, we don't see why you shouldn't feel just as confident and comfortable in your surroundings as you do in your own home. It truly is the ticket to success, and that's what makes us so proud to do what we do.

Map of Rocky Mountain Care Center