Hunters Pointe

Reviews of Hunters Pointe

Independent Living Reviews for Hunters Pointe

May 17, 2019

By Kory

I really liked Hunters Pointe. The lady who showed us around was very informative and helpful. We saw the dining room and both my husband and I were impressed with that. They serve three good meals a day. It was all really nice, but they do not have a bus capable of taking an electric wheelchair along, which is bad because my husband is in one. They have a lot of things to do in-house. They have a little gym that has a few machines like a bicycle and treadmill, a nice library, a good sized table for puzzles, and a movie room. Overall, it's an excellent place for us. It was just a little bit over our budget. The staff was topnotch. The facility was in good shape, clean, inviting, and very attractive all around.

October 31, 2017

By JG

Hunters Pointe is a very nice place, but I didn't like the locations. The staff was very nice, very informative, and we had a little lunch with them. The food was very good, the residents were bouncing a volleyball when we were there.

October 19, 2016

By Bonnie561777

I was really impressed with Hunters Pointe, the whole thing. I liked the fellow that showed us around. His name was Mark Bay. I just liked everything about it. For the men, they had a pool table. They had jigsaw puzzles. They had a display that was put on by the historical society that I thought was pretty interesting. They had a calendar of the events. I knew they had an activity lady. I thought they had outings, but I just don’t remember what they were. They serve three meals a day. They had snacks set out all day long so you could get coffee, tea, or water. I thought there was lemonade, and they had apples and oranges set up all the time. There was a couple that lived there that was on-call all the time. They were excellent people. Mark Bay who ran the place was very good. He had followed up with us several times. They had a staff of caregivers that were available by a separate company that was in the building, and I really enjoyed them. I thought it was a medium priced outfit because it was nice and clean.

Costs for Hunters Pointe

Photos of Hunters Pointe

Services and Amenities of Hunters Pointe

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator, Parking: Garage, Private

• Technology Extra: Business Center, Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Hunters Pointe

Hunters Pointe is located in Helena, MT, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Hunters Pointe for a visit...and stay!

Map of Hunters Pointe