Mt Gems - Ruby House
Offers Assisted Living
Costs for Mt Gems - Ruby House
Services and Amenities of Mt Gems - Ruby House
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Private And Semi Private Rooms
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 13655
About Mt Gems - Ruby House
Robin Fleek is the owner and administrator of MT Gems, the Ruby and Sapphire houses. She started her assisted living homes in 2003 due to a need of a good, home-like environment where residents and their families can relax in a comfortable atmosphere, join in fun activities, and eat really good food.
Mt Gems - Ruby House specializes in dementia care and we are specifically licensed by the State of Montana for these services.
MT Gems - Ruby House
- 19 Residents
- Category A, B, and C
- Cottage style living
- Flat screen TV in each room
- Secured and licensed for Dementia and Alzheimer’s care
- Extra wide hallways and courtyard with plenty of room to move and enjoy the sun.
- 24/7 Security and safety monitoring of the campus
What Makes Us Special
We currently have the two homes, but will be expanding in 2017 with a third home, the Emerald House.