MorningStar of Billings

Assisted Living Reviews for MorningStar of Billings

February 10, 2014

By BKLEGAL EAGLE

very poor food. 1st floor very cold

Thank you for your candor, and we deeply regret that your experience at MorningStar of Billings was lacking. Since your review was written, I’m pleased to report that the caliber of dining experience at MorningStar is now top notch. Our residents, families and guests will testify that Chef Jim Carlson presents some of the best food in Billings, a direct result of our allegiance to the excellence of the MorningStar brand (we were adopted by MorningStar in December 2013).

August 14, 2013

By Harry8

The lobby and the dining rooms looked nicely arranged. I was able to see one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments. They were clean and nice. They looked like they had storage. The staff was fine. The people who showed me around knew the whole place and were very courteous. They had some card games and bingo. They had a little swimming pool.

Photos of MorningStar of Billings

About MorningStar of Billings

MorningStar of Billings is a senior living provider in Billings, Montana that offers residents Assisted Living and Independent Living. Contact MorningStar of Billings for more details on services and rates.

Map of MorningStar of Billings