Aspen View

Reviews of Aspen View

Independent Living Reviews for Aspen View

June 23, 2020

By Diamond79

My parents have been living at Aspen View for the past 2 years in a very nice 2 bedroom apartment. They are in the process of planning a move out due to the substandard food quality. They have addressed the management about this and there just hasn't been improvement. They have been joining other residents in making meals in a crock pot & purchasing food from the grocery store to share. They also eat out often when they deem the meal "inedible". What could be a great facility is mediocre due to meals.

April 19, 2019

By S.L.

I moved into Aspen View, and everything is fine. The staff is very good. I have a studio, and I think they have one-bedrooms and two-bedrooms. They have some activities, but I’m not into some of them, but it’s OK. They do an exercise class, but I haven’t been there yet.

November 26, 2018

By Laura

My husband is in Aspen View and it's been a positive experience. The director is very personable and very helpful. I didn't really find anything that I didn't like about it. They meet all of our needs, they are very accommodating, and help with things that they don't normally do. My husband seems to like the food. They provide linens and change his bed, they provide the paper products that he would need, they have the transportation service because he has to go to the hospital four times a week, and there's a little walking path where he's met all the dogs in the unit. They have the entertainment all the time and they're working on providing different kinds of activities. There's always something to do and their calendar is pretty full.

August 24, 2017

By Loretta

Aspen View was way too costly for us, but it was very nice and beautiful. We'd love to live there if we could afford it, but we just don't have that kind of money. We spoke to two people and they were very nice. There were lots of activities you could do if you wanted, like movies, a library, games, a pool table, and a craft room. We were there during lunch.

February 10, 2017

By Lezette M.

My mother has been in Aspen View for two months now. It is independent living, but they prepare the meals for them. She does not have to do any cooking and goes down to the dining room and eats. They do light housekeeping for them. It is perfect because these are things that she is now finding harder to do, and I feel comfortable because I know that she is eating. The community is really good, very friendly, very clean, and has lots of activities going on for the residents, like bingo, card games, and crochet clubs. On the weekends, they have a band come in and play music. It is really a very good environment. The staff members are excellent. I would recommend them in a heartbeat. It is a great place for senior living.

January 05, 2017

By Randy232155

We are going to move Mom to Aspen View once they have an opening. It had a warm, welcoming, and friendly manager and assistant manager and a huge dining hall. I toured the rooms, which were more like apartments and not hospital rooms. It was a very nice place; I really enjoyed it. They had a lot of activities, like shopping, movies, crafts, and painting.

September 11, 2016

By Carol Anne528035

I spent a night at Aspen view. I got to meet the residents and managers, and everybody was really nice. The facility was wonderful. They have what’s like an alcove, and there’s no full kitchen or bedroom. It’s not like your own living area. All the meals are in the dining room. However, it has hidden expenses I didn’t know about.

May 12, 2016

By GlendaVOAKY

Aspen View is really very nice and very affordable. The staff is very good. I’ve eaten there several times with my family, and it’s been good every time. They have lot of things going on, and it seems like they go the extra mile.

August 14, 2013

By Harry8

I was able to visit Aspen View and it was pretty nice. The place looked clean and well arranged. The rooms were fairly nice. People that I knew who lived there seemed happy and I would recommend them to others.

April 25, 2012

By just peacy

The employees seem to really care about the residents. They always know their names, their children's names and detail's such as the residents favorite foods or colors. The food at the facility is top notch. It's also one of the only facilities that can accommodate food allergies! The chef makes everything from scratch using the best ingredients!The activities director is awesome! She always has a variety of activities like wii bowling, cribbage and checkers. I always see a vast amount of the residents enjoying playing these activities when I visit

Questions about Aspen View

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at Aspen View. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

What transportation services does Aspen View offer to independent living residents?

What makes the chef or dining program at Aspen View exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

What safety features or security measures does Aspen View offer to independent living residents?

If Aspen View accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Does Aspen View work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

Costs for Aspen View

Photos of Aspen View

Services and Amenities of Aspen View

• Housing Extra: Cottages, Handicap Barrier Free Units Available, Individual Climate Control, Safety Rails In Bathroom, Walk In Tub

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator, Parking: Covered, Private

• Technology Extra: Business Center, Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Aspen View

Aspen View is located in Billings, MT, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Aspen View for a visit...and stay!

Map of Aspen View