Aspen View

Offers Independent Living

3075 Avenue C, Billings, MT 59102
Aspen View (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 24 days

Move-in by March 31st and receive $500 off your first 3 months. Applies to April, May, and June rent. Ask for details when you tour.

Reviews of Aspen View

Independent Living Reviews for Aspen View

May 12, 2016

By GlendaVOAKY

Aspen View is really very nice and very affordable. The staff is very good. I’ve eaten there several times with my family, and it’s been good every time. They have lot of things going on, and it seems like they go the extra mile.

August 14, 2013

By Harry8

I was able to visit Aspen View and it was pretty nice. The place looked clean and well arranged. The rooms were fairly nice. People that I knew who lived there seemed happy and I would recommend them to others.

April 25, 2012

By just peacy

The employees seem to really care about the residents. They always know their names, their children's names and detail's such as the residents favorite foods or colors. The food at the facility is top notch. It's also one of the only facilities that can accommodate food allergies! The chef makes everything from scratch using the best ingredients!The activities director is awesome! She always has a variety of activities like wii bowling, cribbage and checkers. I always see a vast amount of the residents enjoying playing these activities when I visit

Costs for Aspen View

Photos of Aspen View

Services and Amenities of Aspen View

• Housing Extra: Cottages, Handicap Barrier Free Units Available, Individual Climate Control, Safety Rails In Bathroom, Walk In Tub

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator, Parking: Covered, Private

• Technology Extra: Business Center, Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Aspen View

Aspen View is located in Billings, MT, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Aspen View for a visit...and stay!

Map of Aspen View