Friendship Village Sunset Hills Sunset Hills, MO

Reviews of Friendship Village Sunset Hills

Assisted Living Reviews for Friendship Village Sunset Hills

July 17, 2017

By Doreen

We didn't have an appointment at Friendship Village Sunset Hills. However, one of the nurses took us around, which was very nice. The place looked clean, but you can tell it was an older community. It wasn't as bright and cheery as some of the newer ones. However, everybody appeared to be very happy and well cared for. They're very nice and friendly. We saw a room that had just been vacated. It was very small, older, and didn't have some of the nicer things.

June 10, 2016

By DH068658

Friendship Village Sunset Hills was very nice. I met the woman who walked us around, but I did not see anybody else. The rooms were newly remodeled. They have a salon, a pool, a library, and a movie theater. The dining area was more like a restaurant than a cafeteria, so there's more choices. They had church, bingo, outings, schedules to go to movies and shopping, and they had doctors on-site.

April 03, 2016

By Visitor126380650

I like Friendship Village. They have nice rooms. They have different restaurants in the building, so you can go to any restaurants for your meal. They have rooms and cottages. The facility was very nice.

February 26, 2014

My husband’s sister was the one who found it. Every person there is very nice. Physically, it’s a wonderful physical building and they are providing the level of care that they need and very conveniently located for all of their children. They have all levels of care, they’re on a locked memory unit. They have a 1-bedroom apartment.

May 25, 2012

By Solde

Everything was clean, there were plenty of staff members, and everything seemed in order. Security was more than required. It felt more like a hospital than a residence; it was nicely decorated, but everything was very bright and sterile. It did not feel like a very comfortable place to be in, for anyone of any age; but I presume most facilities are like this.

Independent Living Reviews for Friendship Village Sunset Hills

• Credit Card
  • Check
  • Payment Options Extra: Unkown

About Friendship Village Sunset Hills

Friendship Village Senior Services is a faith-based, not-for-profit senior living community devoted to serving seniors and honoring Christ for over 40 years. Visit our website at friendshipvillagestl.com for more information.

Map of Friendship Village Sunset Hills