Friendship Village Sunset Hills Sunset Hills, MO

Reviews of Friendship Village Sunset Hills

Assisted Living Reviews for Friendship Village Sunset Hills

April 03, 2016

By Visitor126380650

I like Friendship Village. They have nice rooms. They have different restaurants in the building, so you can go to any restaurants for your meal. They have rooms and cottages. The facility was very nice.

February 26, 2014

They are at Fountain View. My husband’s sister was the one who found it. Every person there is very nice. Physically, it’s a wonderful physical building and they are providing the level of care that they need and very conveniently located for all of their children. They have all levels of care, they’re on a locked memory unit. They have a 1-bedroom apartment.

May 25, 2012

By Solde

Everything was clean, there were plenty of staff members, and everything seemed in order. Security was more than required. It felt more like a hospital than a residence; it was nicely decorated, but everything was very bright and sterile. It did not feel like a very comfortable place to be in, for anyone of any age; but I presume most facilities are like this.

January 04, 2012

By commercesd

Fountain View at Friendship Village of South County is a nice assisted living facility with well-kept grounds and nicely decorated rooms. They offer a variety of options for seniors and can adapt to their needs as they change. We liked this, as we are uncertain of the level of care that our uncle will need over time. The staff made us feel comfortable when we arrived and we could see that the residents are all treated with kindness and care. The staff all acts like extended family so that the residents can consider this their new home. Our uncle would enjoy the exercise classes and many of the other active offerings. There is plenty to do and experience here - so we know that he will not be bored. This facility offers everything a person could want -- from exceptional care to beautifully and thoughtfully designed living quarters. We could see that anyone would enjoy living here. Residents needs are handled expeditiously and with dignity. It was clear that the staff truly respects the residents who are entrusted in their care. The food looked particularly delicious and we were surprised to lean just how nutritious it also was. The snacks are offered continually throughout the day and always available when desired. Residents are also taken shopping or may provide a list of groceries that the staff will obtain for them. We have visited several assisted living facilities in the region, and this is one of our favorites thus far. The location is so convenient and close to all of the activities that St. Louis has to offer - so residents don't have to feel isolated in any way.

Nursing Home Reviews for Friendship Village Sunset Hills

May 05, 2015

By Debbi2

I actually really like Friendship Village. They had a lot of things for the people to do. They also had a pool which I liked. I love the way the apartments were set up. You can actually even have a washer and dryer in your apartment which I thought was really neat. You would not have to go down the hall to do your laundry. You could have one in a closet. You pay for that yourself, but they would actually help you install it and get it all put in there and everything. I thought that was kind of cool.

November 17, 2011

By macie

The facility is very well managed and in excellent condition. They offer a wide range of activities and the health center is awesome. They take extremely good care of your loved one and are very understanding of your situation.

Costs for Friendship Village Sunset Hills

Photos of Friendship Village Sunset Hills

Services and Amenities of Friendship Village Sunset Hills

• About Friendship Village Sunset Hills

At Fountain View, we know that when it comes to assisted living, you want more than a helping hand at the right time. You want a sense of well-being, personal freedom and the feeling of a comfortable lifestyle surrounded by people you know and trust. With 61 beautiful apartments, Fountain View is a small, welcoming assisted living community. Beautifully decorated with Mission style furnishings, the setting is very residential, with many common living spaces.

At Fountain View, we offer many services and amenities that set us apart:

• Community: We're nestled in the heart of Sunset Hills and built on the solid 30 year reputation of Friendship Village.
    • Superior Health Care: Our staff includes a full-time RN and 24 hr/day licensed nurse, personal caregivers who are ready to meet your individual needs - with priority access to our on-site skilled nursing if ever needed.
    • Dining Program: Three well-balanced meals every day with a wide array of choices.
    • Activities: Our full-time social director coordinates weekly bus outings to local favorites, spiritual wellness programming and regular community and family events.

Call us today to learn more

Minimum Monthly Rate: $3,900/month

Maximum Monthly Rate: $6,895/month

Reimbursement

Private Pay

Apartment Features

Kitchenette, Temperature Control, Emergency Call System

Bathrooms: Private/p>

Facility Features

Activities/Recreation, Beauty/Barber Shop, Chapel Services, Internet Access, Private Dining Room, Gardens/Outside Patio, Facility Parking, Private Laundry, Overnight Guest Room, Guest Meals, Pharmaceutical Service, Transportation

Map of Friendship Village Sunset Hills