Brookdale St. Peters

Reviews of Brookdale St. Peters

Independent Living Reviews for Brookdale St. Peters

September 07, 2015

By Sandra112370650

After the renovation, Brookdale was very nice and appealing. People sitting out the front when you drive up, reading books in their rocking chairs. It’s very inviting, and the rooms were very pleasing.

July 14, 2015

By Gloria49

At Brookdale St. Peters (Formerly Emeritus at Oak Tree Village), we could've had a little villa. The only problem was you had to go to the main building to eat, and it was on a hill. Missouri has very cold weather with a lot of snow, and we didn't want to have to go out to go into the main building in a bad weather to eat. But we could've had our dog there. We didn't see the apartment. They just showed us a villa, which was nice, and it was like having your own little house.

June 14, 2015

By Debbie108478750

We actually got a call yesterday that there is an apartment available for my mom through Brookdale in St. Peters, Missouri. It used to be Emeritus, but now it is called Brookdale. We found it to be very complete -- full amenities, many services are available, and they have many different activities for the residents to pick from. It was very clean, the residents were just very happy and very welcoming, and the staff seemed very helpful. It was just a great overall experience, and I felt that it was homier; that's why she decided that she wanted to go with this place. They have activities ranging from the typical onsite activities like bridge and all the different types of card games, they have an ice cream social every day and planned activities that they can rest assured and go to the ball games or local plays and musicals or different types of venues within the St. Louis area. The other thing that was attractive for us was that they do offer transportation, so if the residents have doctors' appointments either local in the St. Charles area or in St. Louis, that transportation is available, and that was very important for us.

September 10, 2014

By Luvenia

Emeritus is a nice community, and I liked the villas. The staff was fantastic, and we were invited for lunch. It was delicious. I recommend this, and even for those who do not have the villas, I also liked the apartments on the other side. They have an indoor pool, and I liked it.

August 26, 2014

By Joann9

We moved in in Emeritus on May 25th. I like the people and the cleanliness. Everyone is really very nice and the amenities that they offer are great. They're very wonderful people. The room is beautiful. They keep it really nice and clean and there's housekeeping also. The food is great. They have all kinds of activities: exercises, trips, going to the grocery stores, card games, Bingo, and pool exercises. They have everything. Everybody I talked to was really pleased.

June 30, 2014

My mother-in-law has moved into Oak Tree Village. It is very nice, and everything is good.

June 18, 2014

By Ruby6

Emeritus was great. They were tip top, good, and very nice. A person would love to live there. The staff was very friendly. They even tried to prepare dinner for me when they invited me to stay or to come back. However, I turned it down.

December 28, 2013

By Alfred2

Emeritus at Oak Tree Village is a nice facility. I was able to meet a few of the residents and we discussed how they like it there and they were pleased. The staff were fine. The manager, she took great time in showing us the facility. She actually took us around and showed us what was available, but it just didn’t fit into our plans because I only need independent living and what they have is assisted living. Their apartments are adequate, but nothing really spectacular. Their dining room was alright. It wasn’t lunch time when we were there so we were not able to eat. They provide transportation to doctor's offices and to shopping. They have a pool table and a community room with big screen TV in there. They also play bingo which I'm not into that much. All in all there is a large arrangement of activities.

October 29, 2013

I like Emeritus at Oak Tree Village. The staff was very friendly. They showed me around the facility. They were having a big party at that time where they had a barbecue. It was open to the public but they made arrangements I think. I had tasted their dessert and it was fantastic. I also saw their rooms and they seemed to be well maintained.

October 21, 2013

I had placed my mother at the Emeritus at Oak Tree Village because of their location and pricing. They had a special that was going on in terms of pricing that the other facilities couldn't beat. The staff is very professional, very friendly and helpful. They are very good. They have a variety of activities on their calendar of things that happen at the facility as well as field trips. They have a lot to offer for the residents.

June 28, 2013

By Gerald3

Emeritus at Oak Tree Village was a superior place. It was clean and very nice and the people are friendly.

May 11, 2013

By caring8006

The Emeritus at Oak Tree Village is very close to my home and offers the most services for the money, so that's why we chose this facility for both my parents. The food is excellent because they have an excellent chef who worked at a 5-star restaurant before. The staff is very friendly, supportive and responsive, and they're probably the best thing about the place. My parents are happier there than they were in an assisted living facility before.

January 24, 2013

By Mary30

Emeritus Oak Tree was a nice facility and right what we're looking for. It's located close to my children. The people were very friendly. The layout was just perfect for us. They have little villas with garage. It's an independent living facility, but they could be turned into assisted living if it gets to the point where we need help. But we couldn't even get our foot in the door. We couldn't afford it. It was out of our price range.

December 28, 2011

By Rich S.1

I was guided towarded Oak Tree Village in St. Peters, Mo, when looking for a retirement community for my dad. From the moment of my first contact with the staff at Oak Tree they made me feel at home. They were considerate of the needs of my father along with making sure the transition in moving goes smoothly. They kept in consistent contact with me with regard to seeing how my father was doing to answering any and all questions I had. Kobi, Jeanna, Dianne, Lisa, Sharon and the entire staff at Oak Tree are awesome!! I know my dad will enjoy living at Oak Tree.

Questions about Brookdale St. Peters

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at Brookdale St. Peters. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

Mid 60's and up. We are proud to serve several residents 100+ years old. Some of the favorites are B-fit exercise programming, happy hour, card groups, entertainment, outings, parties, group travel trips and religious services.

What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?

Set off of Jungerman, this community is conveniently located to shopping, many heathcare services including a hospital 5 minutes away. It is in a residential area with large green space, a small lake and mature trees.

What are some recent off-site events that the community activity director at Brookdale St. Peters has organized?

Residents can enjoy group travel trips out of state, local restaurants, entertainment venues, the casinos, St. Louis hot spots, etc

What transportation services does Brookdale St. Peters offer to independent living residents?

Scheduled transportation is available.

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

Multiple, beautiful courtyards with walking path around the community and near the community lake. Shuffle board courts in the main courtyard, exercise center, comfortable library, computer lab, beauty salon, various areas to get a card game going or to put a puzzle together, bar, veterans area, resident/family kitchen, etc.

What safety features or security measures does Brookdale St. Peters offer to independent living residents?

Concierge at main entry during the day time and security guard at night with all exits/entrances locked at night. We also offer a check in pendant system for residents for emergency needs.

If Brookdale St. Peters accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Small pets are welcome with a deposit and monthly fee. Multiple courtyards available.

Does Brookdale St. Peters work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

Personalized living services are available for residents to utilize at a reasonable rate.

Photos of Brookdale St. Peters

About Brookdale St. Peters

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale St. Peters