Sunset Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Sunset Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Sunset Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center

January 16, 2017

By JUDY Cole

I would not put a family member in there. They dont answer the call button when it is pushed. I was visiting a friend and i had to go in hall 6 times before i could get anyone to help her go to bathroom. She had only on e shower in a week and half. The food if terrible and the rooms are not that clean. I hope my friend gets out of there soon. .

September 30, 2016

By JM330082

I personally would never recommend Sunset Hills Health & Rehabilitation Center. The facility itself is very nice, and the rehabilitation unit is very good, but the dietary system is very confusing. My mother waited up to 45 minutes just to get a tray. Nursing care is almost non-existent, but the medicine nurses are good, and she did get most of her medicine, but I just question some of it, and I took her off some of it because I didn't feel that she needed it, and they were very cooperative with that. My mother has also fallen 2 different times because no one was there to take her to the bathroom. I don't feel like there's much help nor assistance in getting them to and from the bathroom. I don't know if it's lack of staff or if it's just uncaring nurses.

May 12, 2014

Sunset Hills Health & Rehab is a clean facility. The rooms are nice. The dining area and the food are both good. It is currently being redone, so its nice because they are putting some money into it and paying attention to the looks. I like the staff.

Photos of Sunset Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center

Services and Amenities of Sunset Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center

About Sunset Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center

Sunset Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Saint Louis, Missouri that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Sunset Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Sunset Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center