Bethesda Dilworth Adult Day Care

Reviews of Bethesda Dilworth Adult Day Care

Nursing Home Reviews for Bethesda Dilworth Adult Day Care

February 15, 2016

By Anonymous120178250

I didn’t like Bethesda Dilworth because the people who gave us the tour did not know where the doctors actually practice. To me, it smelled bad, and they had people who wandered to other people’s rooms, and I didn’t like that. I think the ratio between the people that helped and the number of residents was kind of high. I didn’t think it was that clean, and then I didn’t really like the lady who gave us the tour; she wasn’t really that friendly.

June 19, 2015

By Just a housing facility.

A roof over my moms head, a bed, meds.given, meals offered. No interaction with my mom or any of the other residents. No activities. Residents are up in dining area all day just sitting there. Plenty of staff conversing with my themselves. Dirty room. Dirty briefs left in garbage can in room and shared bathroom. Would not reccomend this facility to anyone. Her bedding was soiled. She received nothing!! Her teeth have not been brushed clearly as they are bleeding and falling out and you can see the build up. As I was shutting on her filthy floor cutting her toe nails which also had not been cut in between her toes was discusting and smelled horrible.

August 04, 2014

By vpbenson

My husband is at the Bethesda Dilworth. I don't know what more they can do because these are all advanced dementia patients and they do what they can. But there really isn't a whole lot they can do for them, so the care is adequate; I don't want to complain about it. The staff is very pleasant. They do a few things but I think there are too many people. I think the staff-to-patient ratio is not really as good as it should be because things tend to get past the staff. My husband fell once during the night and I didn't learn about it until I came to see him the next day -- I don't like that very much. There was also a situation a female resident who thinks he is her husband. I know that happens a lot; it's not a bad thing, but it's gotten a little out of hand sometimes. I know you can't expect normal boundaries in this situation, but I'm thinking they should be keeping a little closer eye on that. I think that perhaps the patient-to-staff ratio should be a little better. I go in almost every day, but I don't know what would happen if I didn't. I don't know whether they'd let me know or not; there's usually not much to report. I have asked for him to be shaved more than once a week and that still hasn't happened. I don't want to be too critical because it's a very difficult situation for everybody. I'm not thrilled, but for what they charge they could shave him more than once a week. It's that kind of thing that makes me less enthusiastic. The facility is not at all homey; it's very depressing. They keep it as clean as possible given that there are some residents who lie down in the middle of the floor and so forth. I think that they are kind to them. I think they are caring but I just don't like the atmosphere. I don't like the non-responsiveness and the food is terrible.

June 15, 2012

By aroberts72

The Staff are warm and very caring but over worked. The amenities are a little run down, older. They do have a lot of activities and things for my Grandmother to do.

Services and Amenities of Bethesda Dilworth Adult Day Care

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2019

About Bethesda Dilworth Adult Day Care

Bethesda Dilworth Adult Day Care is a senior living provider in Saint Louis, Missouri that offers residents Nursing Homes and Adult Day Care. Contact Bethesda Dilworth Adult Day Care for more details on services and rates.

Map of Bethesda Dilworth Adult Day Care