Autumn View Gardens Assisted Living, Schuetz Rd.

11210 Schuetz Rd., Saint Louis, MO 63146
Autumn View Gardens Assisted Living, Schuetz Rd. (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Autumn View Gardens Assisted Living, Schuetz Rd.

Assisted Living Reviews for Autumn View Gardens Assisted Living, Schuetz Rd.

September 26, 2013

By Charlene9

My mom went to Autumn View Gardens for five days. It's a new facility, just about eight years. The thing I like about this facility are the hallways; they are wide. The place was certainly brighter because they had bigger windows. The decor is updated. The staff were very nice and very helpful. They were very attentive to all of her needs. She enjoyed her time there. She said the food was good. The rooms were very nice, very new, and updated. It's a very nice facility.

September 11, 2013

By RG- Family member

Autumn View was the perfect match for my parents...big enough to have all the needed services (like physical therapy and activities) but small enough to be easy to navigate and have a very personal feel and touch. Staff is friendly, leadership is effective. When my dad passed, there was a loving community to support my mom. As her abilities decline, there are friends, neighbors, and staff to help her get the most out of her day to day life. We are at 3+ years of very good experience and running...I highly recommend.

July 11, 2012

By Kayla2

Before I visited this facility to see my grandpa I had a preconceived notion about how it would be. I thought all retirement homes would be disgusting,boring, and lifeless. Well this wasn't the case for my grandfather. To my surprise it was actually pretty clean,it wasn't gross as I had imagined in fact Autumn View Gardens seemed pretty much like a high end hotel. It was so nice and vibrant that I wanted to stay. The staff were always available, I must say that one of the amenities they have is onsite physical therapy which was an extreme plus for my grandpa. I honestly felt this was the best place that he could possibly spend his last days. The few months I visited him,he never had a complaint...well one, he always complained that they were too helpful,whatever that means. I thought I would never trust a retirement home after hearing so many horrible stories about them from friends,but quite frankly I don't have any complaints, Autumn View Gardens was amazing.

Costs for Autumn View Gardens Assisted Living, Schuetz Rd.

Photos of Autumn View Gardens Assisted Living, Schuetz Rd.

Services and Amenities of Autumn View Gardens Assisted Living, Schuetz Rd.

• Licenses: AL II

About Autumn View Gardens Assisted Living, Schuetz Rd.

Autumn Gardens provides your loved one with a caring embrace at their senior living St. Louis facility. We are a non-profit, faith-based assisted living facility that promotes independent living through dignified care and social interaction. Autumn View Gardens is designed to care for your loved one and support your family’s ongoing needs

Autumn View Gardens offers an all-inclusive stay, meaning our residents never have to pay extra to get the help they need. As a faith-based community, backed by the resources of our parent company, our team is completely devoted to promoting the social, spiritual and physical health of our residents. Choose personalized care, safe and secure living, and enriching activities to make life in assisted living comfortable, engaging- and most of all, enjoyable.

Map of Autumn View Gardens Assisted Living, Schuetz Rd.

Autumn View Gardens Assisted Living, Schuetz Rd.