Autumn View Gardens Assisted Living, Schuetz Rd.

11210 Schuetz Rd., Saint Louis, MO 63146
Autumn View Gardens Assisted Living, Schuetz Rd. (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 66 days

SUMMER RENT SPECIAL Studio Deluxe - regular price $4130. Summer rental incentive $3900. One Bedroom - regular price $4630. Summer rental incentive $4400. Discount of Community Fee of $1500 off

Reviews of Autumn View Gardens Assisted Living, Schuetz Rd.

Assisted Living Reviews for Autumn View Gardens Assisted Living, Schuetz Rd.

October 28, 2013

Autumn View Gardens is a smaller community. It has a nice activity list. They accommodate doctor's appointments and some rides to the area. It is across the street from a church. Their dining area is restaurant style.

September 26, 2013

By Charlene9

My mom went to Autumn View Gardens for five days. It's a new facility, just about eight years. The thing I like about this facility are the hallways; they are wide. The place was certainly brighter because they had bigger windows. The decor is updated. The staff were very nice and very helpful. They were very attentive to all of her needs. She enjoyed her time there. She said the food was good. The rooms were very nice, very new, and updated. It's a very nice facility.

September 11, 2013

By RG- Family member

Autumn View was the perfect match for my parents...big enough to have all the needed services (like physical therapy and activities) but small enough to be easy to navigate and have a very personal feel and touch. Staff is friendly, leadership is effective. When my dad passed, there was a loving community to support my mom. As her abilities decline, there are friends, neighbors, and staff to help her get the most out of her day to day life. We are at 3+ years of very good experience and running...I highly recommend.

July 11, 2012

By Kayla2

Before I visited this facility to see my grandpa I had a preconceived notion about how it would be. I thought all retirement homes would be disgusting,boring, and lifeless. Well this wasn't the case for my grandfather. To my surprise it was actually pretty clean,it wasn't gross as I had imagined in fact Autumn View Gardens seemed pretty much like a high end hotel. It was so nice and vibrant that I wanted to stay. The staff were always available, I must say that one of the amenities they have is onsite physical therapy which was an extreme plus for my grandpa. I honestly felt this was the best place that he could possibly spend his last days. The few months I visited him,he never had a complaint...well one, he always complained that they were too helpful,whatever that means. I thought I would never trust a retirement home after hearing so many horrible stories about them from friends,but quite frankly I don't have any complaints, Autumn View Gardens was amazing.

Questions about Autumn View Gardens Assisted Living, Schuetz Rd.

What programs or activities does Autumn View Gardens Assisted Living, Schuetz Rd. offer to enrich residents' well-being?

A variety of recreational activities are offered. Chapel, Demonstration Kitchen, Recreation Room, Computer Kiosks, Bright Living Rooms and more.

What places are near Autumn View Gardens Assisted Living, Schuetz Rd. or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

We are on a bus line to shopping districts.

What transportation services does Autumn View Gardens Assisted Living, Schuetz Rd. offer to assisted living residents?

Transportation provided to doctors, shopping, day trips, and dining opportunities.

What makes the chef or dining program at Autumn View Gardens Assisted Living, Schuetz Rd. exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

Entree Choices at each meal. Anytime Dining Menu. Daily Soup and Specials.

What safety features or security measures does Autumn View Gardens Assisted Living, Schuetz Rd. offer to assisted living residents?

All exterior doors are locked. The main entrance is monitored from 8am - 8pm. Doors lock after hours and guests/residents can enter by pushing a doorbell.

How does Autumn View Gardens Assisted Living, Schuetz Rd. keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

Facebook. Monthly Calendar of Activities. Website. Family Mailings. Communication Boards in lobby.

What is the care staff-to-resident ratio at Autumn View Gardens Assisted Living, Schuetz Rd. during daytime and nighttime hours?

1:15

If Autumn View Gardens Assisted Living, Schuetz Rd. accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

PET FRIENDLY! Most of our Garden Level Apartments have walk out to Private Patio and courtyard areas.

What ongoing senior care training does the staff receive?

All staff receives ongoing training through RELIAS. Scheduled monthly staff meetings and trainings per discipline

Costs for Autumn View Gardens Assisted Living, Schuetz Rd.

Photos of Autumn View Gardens Assisted Living, Schuetz Rd.

Services and Amenities of Autumn View Gardens Assisted Living, Schuetz Rd.

• Assisted Living Starting At: $2000/month

• Licenses: AL II

About Autumn View Gardens Assisted Living, Schuetz Rd.

Autumn Gardens provides your loved one with a caring embrace at their senior living St. Louis facility. We are a non-profit, faith-based assisted living facility that promotes independent living through dignified care and social interaction. Autumn View Gardens is designed to care for your loved one and support your family’s ongoing needs. We are a non smoking commutity

Autumn View Gardens offers an all-inclusive stay, meaning our residents never have to pay extra to get the help they need. As a faith-based community, backed by the resources of our parent company, our team is completely devoted to promoting the social, spiritual and physical health of our residents. Choose personalized care, safe and secure living, and enriching activities to make life in assisted living comfortable, engaging- and most of all, enjoyable.

Map of Autumn View Gardens Assisted Living, Schuetz Rd.

Autumn View Gardens Assisted Living, Schuetz Rd.