Sunrise On Clayton

Reviews of Sunrise On Clayton

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunrise On Clayton

May 17, 2016

By JeffNFXAL

I visited Sunrise on Clayton. The staff was nice and friendly. The place was nice and clean. The people seemed to be friendly. The rooms were bigger and brighter.

August 29, 2013

By Patricia24

My mom moved to Sunrise. It's a wonderful place and it's small. She's living in a beautiful room, a suite and she has excellent care. She's making friends, she loves it and she doesn't want to go back to her house.

January 03, 2013

By daughterofresident

This facility seems to be a good place for assisted living, but not a good place for Dementia care. The third floor residents are often left alone and get very average care.

Thank you for your message. We're very proud of our memory care program and our ability to provide residents with quality care. Each resident in our Reminiscence Neighborhoods has a Life Enrichment Manager, who is specifically focused on designing activities that are unique to the needs of a particular resident and their needs and interests. If you have any questions about these programs, we encourage you to contact us at information@sunriseseniorliving.com.

March 11, 2012

By Dismaayed in Milwaukee

Sunrise on Clayton is a wonderful retirement community. I have a sister living there. It is fairly new with good size independent living apartments with lots of windows and light. The grounds are beautifully landscaped. My sister enjoys the fitness center where she can get her exercise even though her favorite activity is walking. The dining room is beautiful and they have restaurant style dining which means they can make choice of one of three entrees, salad and dessert. I have had dinner with her while visiting and the food was very good and the portion size was just right. They also have on onsite beauty salon, library, and even a bank. I think this is so nice and convenient for the residents. Each apartment has an emergency call system and there are on staff nurse if needed. Sunrise also has an Alzheimer's unit, and assisted living area. The people seemed very friendly there. There is a community room where, when I visited, there were several groups coming in to do Christmas music programs for the resident. My sister is very happy at Sunrise.

Photos of Sunrise On Clayton

Services and Amenities of Sunrise On Clayton

About Sunrise On Clayton

Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can?t help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping.

Look around and you?ll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to ensure that each day spent here is a welcome one.

Map of Sunrise On Clayton