Lutheran Senior Services at Richmond Terrace

Reviews of Lutheran Senior Services at Richmond Terrace

Assisted Living Reviews for Lutheran Senior Services at Richmond Terrace

September 26, 2013

By Charlene9

We moved my mother about three weeks ago to Richmond Terrace and she seems happy there. We chose this facility because of finances. They were, I guess, in the middle of the road in terms of the cost and they were willing to work with us in terms of her moving in and still having to see the condo. So they were very flexible with us. It has all levels of care within the system that is necessary in the building that she is in. Once you need to upgrade to a nursing care they have that facility as part of their community and I like that aspect of it. The people were extremely friendly and the place was very pleasant. It's very bright. I liked it a lot. The staff has been very helpful. My mother has commented several times that the people and the staff had been nice. She fell one time and they were extremely attentive. I think it has been a good fit for her. She is in a companion suite wherein she has her own private bedroom and bathroom, but she shares a small living room and kitchenette with another woman who also has another bedroom and bathroom. I have not eaten there but my sister has and she said that the food was good. They have activities like playing bingo and Wii games. They also have exercise and arts and crafts too. They also have a bus that picks them up for outings and to the grocery stores.

June 28, 2012

By abouzek

The facility is very well laid out and home-y feeling, just as a facility of the sort should be. The staff at the desk is always very polite and some of them even recognize our family after coming in more than once. The staff also treat the residents extremely well, with care and patience in abundance. Last time I was there, Bingo night was going on, and I also noticed a large list of fun activities that were arranged for the next week or so. My great grandfather's room was nice for the price, but could have afforded to be a bit roomier. The space in the living areas surrounding the bedrooms, however, compensated for this in terms of niceness. Without having experience with other assisted living facilities, I cannot comment on exactly how much value he gets from staying with Lutheran Senior Services, but the facility seemed like a high quality hotel mixed with a calm, fun living community full of bright spirits and encouraging staff to boot.

May 25, 2012

By SEmB

Building was beautiful, clean, and well maintained. The food was delicious. The staff was very friendly, but it is expensive.

About Lutheran Senior Services at Richmond Terrace

Lutheran Senior Services at Richmond Terrace is a senior living provider in Richmond Heights, Missouri that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Lutheran Senior Services at Richmond Terrace for more details on services and rates.

Map of Lutheran Senior Services at Richmond Terrace