Waterford South Kansas City, MO

Reviews of Waterford South

Assisted Living Reviews for Waterford South

October 23, 2018

By Sally

I would not recommend Waterford South. It was dark and kind of dreary. The bedrooms were very small with single beds pushed up against each wall. The menu said one thing and the board that they wrote on said another thing. It just was dingy and it depressed me terribly to be there. The staff I met was just OK and a little friendly. Apparently, she didn't even have us on the list for the visit even though it was scheduled, so she wasn't expecting us. There's not much staff members there. There's a very small living room where a couple of the folks were, but there was nothing going on. The location was fine.

January 18, 2015

By Zook

My mom lives at this facilities and I could not be happier, it is located centrally in the city so family can visit often. Mom has her own room but has the convenience of a community TV rom and can intermingle with the other residents. The staff is caring and conscientious of her well being. It is great to not worry if she has taken her meds or might have not eaten. It is a comfort to have her cared for and safe.

January 06, 2014

By Caring75092050

Waterford South seemed okay. It's just one building as far as I saw and everybody was there. There's a television set in what they call a community area. They serve food in the dining room. It was not a large dining room probably would sit 12 – 15 people only. The rooms are single or double beds. The doubles are pretty small and the singles were okay. I like the singles more than the doubles. I've been to bigger places, this one is much smaller, costless type of thing.

Photos of Waterford South

Services and Amenities of Waterford South

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra: Private Or Semi Private Rooms With Baths

• Dining Extra: All Menus And Food Preparation Are Approved By A Dietician Who Is Trained To Consider Special Diets, Meal Planning By A Registered Dietician.

• Diabetic

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

About Waterford South

Waterford South is Kansas City's most affordable assisted living. Residents enjoy a homelike atmosphere with a small, intimate setting of only 28 residents. The building has been architecturally designed to provide a pleasant and relaxing living environment. Residents at Waterford South enjoy companionship, group dining featuring seasonal menus, engaging daily activities that stimulate mind and body – and personalized assistance as needed.

Waterford South Assisted Living is locally owned and operated by Sunshine Villages, Inc., with administration and ownership readily available for questions or problems. We have been in business for 24 years.

Map of Waterford South