Seasons Day Services

Reviews of Seasons Day Services

Nursing Home Reviews for Seasons Day Services

July 07, 2015

By Margaret's niece

My aunt recently passed away at seasons. Her Care was satisfactory however be careful with front office. They are unprofessional and do not have knowledge on how Medicare and Rep Payee designations work.

December 11, 2012

By lovmydad2

My father has been at Season's for a couple of years now. He is in the late stages of Alzheimer's and now in a wheelchair. I love this facility. The staff is very attentive to the my father and the whole family. We are actually allowed to have a private dinners for holidays with my father. My father loved the holidays, escpecially the food! We bring in all his favorites and eat with him as if he were at home. He always looks clean and cared for and in good health. My stepmother goes almost everyday to have feed him lunch as do many spouses that have loved ones in the facility.

Adult Day Care Reviews for Seasons Day Services

About Seasons Day Services

Seasons Day Services is a senior living provider in Kansas City, Missouri that offers residents Nursing Homes and Adult Day Care. Contact Seasons Day Services for more details on services and rates.

Map of Seasons Day Services