St. Catherine Retirement Community

St. Catherine Retirement Community (844) 334-3818

Reviews of St. Catherine Retirement Community

Independent Living Reviews for St. Catherine Retirement Community

October 27, 2015

I placed my father in St. Catherine. He’s been there a week, and he’s very happy. The place is very clean and has very nice people that manage the residents. They have ice cream socials, Bingo, exercise, and they’ve got a van to take them to grocery stores. The dining room is very nice, and they have good food.

January 30, 2014

By CaringEB802

St. Catherine is close to everything. We belong to different clubs and we go to Sacred Heart Church. It's not too far from there and that's why we like it. The rooms and the staff were fine when we visited. We didn't go for lunch but we saw where they served it and it was very nice. They had something going on all the time. They have a bus that will take you to the store and to the doctor and they go on trips.

July 24, 2013

I really like St. Catherine Retirement Community. At the time of my visit there, I noticed a big round tableful of residents and they were having the time of their life playing Pokeno. I can't wait to join that group. They were having fun. On their schedule, it said that they do it about everyday. They also have a lot of things going on in there and I really like that. The staff that took us on tour was nice. The rooms that they showed us were just beautiful.

May 21, 2012

By suzyd46

My dad currently stays on St. Catherine Retirement Community for around 6 years now under an independent living assistance and we really don't have any complaints. He was treated very well and really enjoyed the community for the past years. The staff provides quality service, and they have a warm"“friendly atmosphere. They have a lot of activities like religious service and community services. We just thought that he needs an assisted living, but turns out that he doesn't want to move out and so we decided to leave him where he is.

Services and Amenities of St. Catherine Retirement Community

About St. Catherine Retirement Community

St. Catherine Retirement Community is a senior living provider in Florissant, Missouri that offers residents Independent Living. Contact St. Catherine Retirement Community for more details on services and rates.

Map of St. Catherine Retirement Community