The Sheridan at Chesterfield

Reviews of The Sheridan at Chesterfield

Assisted Living Reviews for The Sheridan at Chesterfield

May 21, 2019

By Joan M. M.

The Sheridan is an efficiently run assisted living home where the residents are treated with respect and friendliness. Everything within reason seems to be possible. The staff makes a point of greeting residents and smiling. The accountability of the nursing staff is excellent and well supervised. When I leave after a visit, I know my loved one is well cared for. I would recommend this home without reservations if you are seeking quality care for a family member. They even welcome our pooch. Joan m.m.

Thank you Joan! We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts. Positive comments from our residents' loved ones are truly the highest form of praise we can receive. We will share your kudos with our staff.

April 28, 2019

By Shirley

The Sheridan at Chesterfield was a nice size facility so you could get to know people. They did not have long-term care, but they have memory care. They had a very lovely chapel. The meal we had was served individually at the table. It wasn't cafeteria style and it was very good. The people we met were friendly. The cleaning staff, the security staff, and anybody walking down the hall would stop and greet us by name. The rooms were large, and they have beds to borrow until we found one. They were very accommodating and willing to help.

Thank you Shirley for sharing your experience at The Sheridan at Chesterfield with others. We love to hear kudos and will pass on your kind words to our deserving staff!

March 21, 2018

By Reviewer

Sheridan was very nice, clean, and brand new. The people were nice. I saw card games and movies. They had a nice outdoor area.

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of our community. We appreciate your feedback and we're so pleased that you enjoyed your visit with us!

March 19, 2018

By TB

The Sheridan at Chesterfield is very close to my home. There are a lot of good things I like about it. They have good physical therapy rooms. I like the fact that it's pretty classy and the fact that it's new makes it very appealing. They have a couple of rooms that are for handicapped people, with lower shelves, grab bars, and the doors are all wide. They have tons of activities like movie nights and taking people out once a month to dinner or to the butterfly house. The calendar is full of things to do. The staff is friendly, and the marketing people were outstanding. The food is excellent.

Thank you for sharing your experience in our community! We appreciate your review and we're so pleased that you enjoyed your visit with us!

Costs for The Sheridan at Chesterfield

Photos of The Sheridan at Chesterfield

Services and Amenities of The Sheridan at Chesterfield

• Pets: Yes

• State Licenses: Pending

About The Sheridan at Chesterfield

Welcome to The Sheridan at Chesterfield, a signature collection community new to Chesterfield, MO. The Sheridan at Chesterfield offers luxury assisted living and memory care apartments specializing in exceptional service and care. Chesterfield residents will enjoy the comforts of home with convenience and close proximity to restaurants and shopping at Chesterfield Mall and Trader Joe’s.

Our unique and dedicated staff are here to serve your needs as they arise and can help transition from any situation to our elegant Chesterfield community. You will instantly feel that our community is filled with love, communication, and a caring staff that is at your service. At The Sheridan at Chesterfield we have specifically created an setting where our residents have a warm, home-like environment perfect for socialization with friends new and old and family members with elegant, open spacious common areas with abundant, bright and natural light. Stay in and participate in our staff’s planned events, relax in your room, or use our transportation service to experience the city of Chesterfield.

Map of The Sheridan at Chesterfield