Morningside of Branson

Reviews of Morningside of Branson

Assisted Living Reviews for Morningside of Branson

August 12, 2016

By Caring_2644822

My mother has been a resident here for about one year. The care she receives is fair but there is room for improvement. There have been recent problems with certain staff employees that are currently being investigated. I will not comment on these issues until I see the final investigation report. Aside from that, my mother complains the food is not good, which is by far her biggest complaint. There is a high turnover rate of new employees. She makes friends with the staff members and gets comfortable with aides assisting her, but then suddenly their employment is terminated for reasons unknown. Normally medication is administered evenings between 7:30 - 8:00 PM, but sometimes she doesn't receive her medication until after 9:30 PM, past her bedtime. The staff is responsible for ordering medication so she doesn't run out, yet this has occurred on more than one occasion requiring me to contact the doctor to have an emergency prescription filled. Overall the facility is well maintained but improvements need to be made on the management side of operations.

Thank you for your input, we appreciate it. Morningside of Branson and all Five Star Senior Living Communities operate under strict industry rules and regulations, federal and state. Our staff is trained and required to follow required protocols such as HIPAA and other privacy restrictions. With that being said, please contact us at our Gold Star Service line (877) 349-5349 and provide us more details so we can conduct a thorough investigation. Thank you for your input. Five Star Senior Living communities operate under strict industry regulations, state and federal, we often times exceed all legislative requirements. Our staff strives to deliver quality care to all of our residents, is trained to follow industry protocols and procedures and is held to the highest standards of care and safety. We treat every situation like this very seriously so we kindly ask you to call our Gold Star Service line (877) 349-5349, provide us with more details so we address this accordingly.

October 03, 2014

By berthamae

It was very nice Mostly plenty of room in the 2 BR Cost prohibted for me. There was not a stove to cook on and no one cooks what I like and to my taste. I want my own kitchen. I do not want my clothes washed out of my living quarters and by other persons unless I have no choice I need the choice of being able to eat with others as feel I want. Choice. Many of these places for real makes me feel like I am a pet being housed and fed as well as ruled.but there was not any protection for my car. I am a very capable drive even today as verified others.

September 19, 2012

By Poeticfaith

Culpepper Place in Branson Missour has been a delight to visit and we are very happy to have our Grandmother there. It is a very clean facility and the staff is wonderful. They are very caring and you can tell it is not just a job to them but it is a passion. They do offer alot of activities there and allow the eldery to live life as independent as possible, yet are there to assist when needed. It is hard to let someone you love go into a place that is not home and trust the ones who are caring for them but it is such a nice feeling to be able to not worry about the care your loved one is receiving. It really is a wonderful place. I would suggest that anyone interested just stop by, as I have learned that on surprise visits you see the true side. Thats is another reason that we chose this facility for our grandmother. I really have no experience with anythign negative in this facility and my grandmother has been there for almost a year now.

Costs for Morningside of Branson

Services and Amenities of Morningside of Branson

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym

• Internet Enabled Rooms

About Morningside of Branson

Morningside of Branson offers compassionate senior care in Branson, MO. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Morningside of Branson shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Branson, MO.

Map of Morningside of Branson