Beautiful Savior Home

Assisted Living Reviews for Beautiful Savior Home

Nursing Home Reviews for Beautiful Savior Home

May 15, 2017

By beautify

Family was there about a week and health declined. Fell twice but not reported until much later if not next day. "Don't worry did not hurt themselves ". ANTS everywhere even in the bed. No cleaning supplies available if cleaning crew gone for the day. Just soap and water. We changed our own sheets after a few days. Waited a long time for staff to come to room

April 11, 2017

By Cynthia381351

I selected Beautiful Savior Home. It has both nursing home and assisted living. My mother is in their skilled nursing. I think it's very homey and very nice, which is why I chose this facility. It was less institutionalized than other skilled nursing care area that I had seen. The staff is excellent as far as I can tell so far. Basically, Mom is sight-challenged, so she doesn't do many activities, but they do a sit program for fitness and have things like bingo, meals, and crafts. The food is very good. Meals are not on a regimented timeframe and have a wide range of time when the residents can be in the dining area to eat.

September 19, 2016

By Patricia378207

The tour at Beautiful Savior was nice, but it just seems too large of a setting for what I think my mother would have like and further away from the family. The staff was very nice and welcoming. In my opinion, there wasn’t much activity going on outside of the rooms that each person was in.

September 07, 2016

By A79

I am my Mom's POA. She had a decline in her health and no one from the facility called to notify me. Someone did call and tell me she had been in bed for awhile urinating and defecating on herself. I went up that evening last Tuesday and found her naked in bed shaking and laughing uncontrollably with dirty briefs around her laying in urine. I asked why I wasn't called and the main person threw the main nurse on Station 1 under the bus. I asked for my mom to go to the hospital and the main person asked if I could take her and then asked why I think she needed to go. She needed to go because in the weeks prior she was moving around on her own in a wheelchair, eating on her own, using the restroom, and she knew who I was. When paramedics came to get her they asked a tech there is she had her meds that day and they said no. She is still in the hospital and they said she was heavily medicated at Beautiful Savior, probably because they didn't want to deal with her

September 01, 2016

By Gregory Morrison

When I initially toured this facility I was impressed, but after my Mom actually moved in I saw things that really disturbed me. There were times that it took staff up to an hour to respond to her call for assistance after she pressed the call button. That's a very long time to wait if you need to use the restroom. I was told that sometimes it just takes longer if multiple residents need help. That's not reason enough when it's my Mother who needs the help. If the facility needs more help, well that's their problem, not one that can be solved by family members of residents. The food there is good, but I definitely wouldn't recommend putting anyone's loved ones in there.

May 20, 2014

They were very nice at Beautiful Savior. It felt very comfortable. I think it'll be a nice place for me to be. They have different things for people to do. I like that it felt like home.

October 13, 2013

By pantherfootballmom

The care there has been fair at best. I do believe there are those that care about the residents but unfortunately they are not the ones in charge. The meals are sometimes under cooked(even still frozen) theft abounds, and when one worker referred to a resident as retarded instead of being dismissed they were just reassigned. There really is no reason these people should not be treated with respect in their twilight years. If my parents did not want to leave I would move them out today!

November 01, 2012

By Caring785 1

Beautiful Savior Home doesn't look nice at all. It's an older facility. It was not something that you just feel safe. I heard the staff is amazing and very good. But first impression sometimes makes a difference.

May 13, 2012

By drgonzo

Blessed Savior is an older facility located on the edge of a smaller town in Missouri, in no way impressive in appearance. There is a large parking lot in front. The facility has separate assisted living and nursing home units. Upon entering, one must find the office; there is no greeting desk as in most modern facilities. However, the officials are quite friendly and helpful. This is the key to Blessed Savior: the people really care. Our experience was with the nursing home, where my mother spent the last few weeks of her life. Mom entered Blessed Savior after a heart attack, and she had been confined to a scooter for a couple of years before that. The attendants at Blessed Savior started caring for Mom with good cheer and enthusiasm as she arrived, and their upbeat spirit was truly a blessing throughout her brief stay. When she became ill, they realized it quickly, got her to the hospital, and notified me immediately. When Mom returned for hospice care, the staff attended to us with concern that touched our hearts, bringing us snacks in the middle of the night and making us as comfortable as possible. Blessed Savior made a difficult time in life much more bearable.

April 13, 2012

By gjb

My mother-in-law was placed in this nursing home and was cared for by a local hospice organization. The home is not new, it is not fancy but it was clean. The family was treated with respect and dignity, as was she. The first evening we were in attendance, the home brought us a cart with cheese/crackers and drinks. We were in awe of their sensitivity and concern for our wellbeing, as they knew she was being cared for otherwise. On another occasion, they brought us a tray of snacks, including cookies, treats, pitcher of lemonade etc. During this very difficult time, it was nice to know someone was noticing the pain the family was enduring. During her last few days, the home was responsible for her hygiene issues, and changing her position to avoid bed sores. The staff was gentle, and caring. I would recommend this home to anyone needing end of life care for a loved one.

About Beautiful Savior Home

Beautiful Savior Home is a senior living provider in Belton, Missouri that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Beautiful Savior Home for more details on services and rates.

Map of Beautiful Savior Home