Meramec Bluffs

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Meramec Bluffs

October 29, 2013

By Bettye Jay

Other

Many of my friends from my church have moved to Meramec Bluffs. All are happy with it. It's a multi-levels care facility so if you need more help you don't have to leave the premises. It is well staffed and very clean. Food is excellent. I plan to make arragements for myself within a year. I also understand they can help with the trauma of moving out of your residence and see that the experience is not as cumbersome as it could be.

May 22, 2013

By Bluffy_K42

Meramec Bluffs was less posh than the other place that I visited. They had more independent residents who had their own organization and I think they could join as long as they were able. The rooms were very nice with a bedroom and another small secondary room. It was complete with a refrigerator, microwave and sink. It seemed adequate enough.

November 19, 2011

By PC

There independent living, hospice and home care gave caring and professional care to my Mother during her last months of life.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (11) See fewer reviews

About Meramec Bluffs

Refund Plans: 95% of Entrance Fee; 50% Refund (Price: Reduced Monthly Fees). Priority access to Assisted Living and Nursing Care on Fee-For-Service basis.

Map of Meramec Bluffs