Meramec Bluffs

Reviews of Meramec Bluffs

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Meramec Bluffs

May 10, 2016

By DebbieSCZPU

My mom stayed at the Lutheran Senior Services (Meramec Bluffs) REACH program, and then she came home with us. It is a rehab and short-stay for disability and a very nice place to stay. They give you occupational and physical therapy. There are courtyards and a veranda, a computer room, two separate TV rooms, and a dining room. They can serve you in your room or you can eat in the dining room. There is a chapel that services all religions and tons of activities for assisted living as well as retirement people and independent living. The food is fine. If there is something that you don’t want that they’re fixing that day, you can have a second menu that comes from the retirement center, and you can order from that. They give you plenty, and my mom couldn’t eat it all. My mom was there for rehab, but they were caring for her wound because she had a wound VAC. The nurses were fantastic. They were a little short-staffed, but they were having a job fair.

February 29, 2016

By Michelle121301650

My parents have been at Meramec Bluffs for about a year and four months now. I think it is good. However, my dad is not very happy with them keep raising the cost. Also he said they haven’t made a whole lot of friends there. I don’t think it is the right place for my mom because it is independent living and she has Alzheimer’s. I think she is in the wrong spot because everybody is really with it, and my mom is not. The staff is very nice. The apartment is very spacious and nice. It has two bedrooms and a little study area.

January 16, 2016

By Caring daughter116586150

Meramec looked very large and spacious, and the staff seemed very caring and interested. It didn’t feel like it was the right place at that time. The rooms were small. The memory care was clean but needed updating.

May 30, 2014

By KL1

We are currently living in Meramec Buff, and we moved in three months ago. We like it here because the people are very nice and friendly. There are 519 residents and 300 staff. The staff are excellent and wonderful. They are very caring. The rooms are excellent. They are very nice, and they are very comfortable. The sanitation is wonderful. We have excellent meals every day, and we have happy hour at 4 o'clock. We have swimming pool and an exercise room. I am undergoing speech and physical therapy right now. Overall, I think this facility is wonderful, and we love it here.

October 29, 2013

By Bettye Jay

Other

Many of my friends from my church have moved to Meramec Bluffs. All are happy with it. It's a multi-levels care facility so if you need more help you don't have to leave the premises. It is well staffed and very clean. Food is excellent. I plan to make arragements for myself within a year. I also understand they can help with the trauma of moving out of your residence and see that the experience is not as cumbersome as it could be.

May 22, 2013

By Bluffy_K42

Meramec Bluffs was less posh than the other place that I visited. They had more independent residents who had their own organization and I think they could join as long as they were able. The rooms were very nice with a bedroom and another small secondary room. It was complete with a refrigerator, microwave and sink. It seemed adequate enough.

November 19, 2011

By PC

There independent living, hospice and home care gave caring and professional care to my Mother during her last months of life.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (15) See fewer reviews

About Meramec Bluffs

Refund Plans: 95% of Entrance Fee; 50% Refund (Price: Reduced Monthly Fees). Priority access to Assisted Living and Nursing Care on Fee-For-Service basis.

Map of Meramec Bluffs