Hermitage Gardens of Southaven

Hermitage Gardens of Southaven (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Hermitage Gardens of Southaven

Assisted Living Reviews for Hermitage Gardens of Southaven

January 31, 2014

Hermitage Gardens was wonderful. The one limitation I was worried is the fact if they take animals and it’s a bonus because they do. The rooms are okay. The lady who toured us around was also the executive director and she was great. She was prepared for us and she answered all of our questions. She was able to give us a lot of information. One of the things that we like is that they do a lot of stuff to include the kids. They do a lot of family stuff and you felt comfortable going in. We were there during a meal and the director gave us an idea what the menu was like. It has everything that I wanted was in this facility, but we can't afford it. It's just too expensive.

July 25, 2013

By Karen64053950

I'm very happy with Hermitage Gardens for my mom. I chose this facility because it was close to where I work, so it is convenient for me to get to her. Aside from assisted living, they also have a memory care facility. They also have a nice dining room. The staff there is very nice and takes care of everything. They check on their residents all day long. My mom gets her medicine on a regular basis and every time they give her her medicines, they would go into her room and check on her. They also clean her room once a week and change her beddings every two weeks.

February 17, 2012

By Dolphinfan33

Hermitage Gardens is a really great nursing home, especially considering the limited amount of options in the area. After visiting several other, rather unpleasant, other homes in the area we decided to have our grandma move in. The staff was incredibly helpful, and always treated her with care. It was the only place we visited where we felt comfortable leaving her in their care. The room was a little on the small side but it was comfortable for her. A big plus was that on almost every holiday, and sometimes non-holidays, local school or other groups would come and sing or perform for the residents. This made our grandma feel more like she was part of the community. She had a couple complaints about some of the staff, but after they got to know her, everyone loved her. I am confident we made the right choice in nursing homes for our grandma, and in fact have recommended it to several close friends. Although it may be small, I have to say I was very impressed with the level of care they give.

Costs for Hermitage Gardens of Southaven

Photos of Hermitage Gardens of Southaven

Services and Amenities of Hermitage Gardens of Southaven

• Diabetic
  • Low Fat

• About Hermitage Gardens of Southaven

Hermitage Gardens of Southaven offers compassionate senior care in Southaven, MS. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Hermitage Gardens of Southaven shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Southaven, MS.

Map of Hermitage Gardens of Southaven