Chateau Ridgeland

Reviews of Chateau Ridgeland

Independent Living Reviews for Chateau Ridgeland

July 31, 2018

By William

Chateau Ridgeland was a very nice place. They were very professional, very welcoming, and very easy to talk to. They made an excellent presentation. I'm very interested in Chateau Ridgeland; I would give it a very high rating. The staff who was with us was excellent. The facilities were excellent. I'm not ready to move yet, but this is the place I'm leaning toward.

January 30, 2018

By KG

I really did like Chateau Ridgeland. The rooms were very nice. Everybody has his/her own apartment. Their unit has a small room, a kitchenette, a bathroom, a closet, and a bedroom. It is very spacious, like a small apartment. They provide three meals a day and two snacks. They have a snack bar too, which is open 24 hours a day. They have a beauty shop, a laundry room, and daily activities. They also take the residents out to doctors' appointments.

Hi KG, thank you for the 5 star review! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your visit to Chateau Ridgeland. Please reach out to us if you have any questions. Have a great day!

June 01, 2017

By annie810080

Chateau Ridgeland was really nice. It was very pleasant, and everything looked really well. I liked it. I had lunch, and it was good, with a good variety to choose from. I was able to select what I wanted from the menu.

May 09, 2017

By Janys

The attendants and the staff at Chateau Ridgeland were very friendly, warm, and open to answering questions. It was a nice place to visit. The place was clean and didn't have an odor. The rooms were really nice, and the dining area was pretty. They had a place where they could go outside, which was nice.

March 07, 2017

By Mitzi470713

I am currently living at Chateau Ridgeland. I have a one bedroom apartment with a living room, bedroom, and a huge closet. We have library with computers and books. The building has three stories, and every floor has a washer and dryer. The place is really nice; it's well kept up. I like the management as they really seem to care, and the people are really friendly. I like the location as it is very accessible to anywhere I want to go.

December 14, 2016

By Richard301328

Everything at Chateau Ridgeland is great. The rooms are a little big, and the dining area is spacious. The staff member who assisted me, Amanda, was really good. I liked the layout of the whole place.

July 29, 2016

By Marilyn678447

We visited Chateau Ridgeland. The place was small, pretty dirty, and rundown, but they said they will be making some updates. They do a lot of things for the residents.

June 17, 2016

By Joe803380

Chateau Ridgeland wasn’t very impressive. It looked and smelled like a nursing home. We didn’t get to see a room that was the size we would have wanted, but they seemed OK. The staff was OK. I wasn’t interested because it looked like a nursing home and the price was too high.

May 10, 2016

By Vabbette

I went to Chateau Ridgeland. It was a good, older facility. It didn?t look like it was renovated, but it was still fine. The apartment itself was larger than the one I moved my mom into, but it was more expensive, too. The layout was good and appropriate. It would be a nice place to live, but the rooms were too big for my mother. She didn?t need that much space anymore. However, I didn?t like Chateau Ridgeland being that close to a very busy street. It is almost like being in a hotel where you can hear the cars going by.

November 13, 2015

By steve t1

good staff,great food

October 28, 2015

By Shirley114232450

I looked at the room at Chateau Ridgeland and had lunch there several times. The food was excellent. The staff was wonderful. They're very friendly and welcoming. They were wonderful. It was a very nice place. It was clean, and it was homey looking. I was impressed the first time I went there. The room that I saw was nice. It was small, and it would take some getting used to, but it was very nice.

September 30, 2015

I was not impressed with Chateau Ridgeland. The rooms were very small. It is a buy-in, the fee for moving in is way higher than anything I could afford, and their rent is about the same. They had no covered parking, and they had very little green space surrounding it. I have a dog, and if you get a first floor room, you have to pay extra. The people who gave me the tour were very nice, and they said they're going to build around a putting lot. They had an air-conditioner that's on the floor in that very little space.

March 25, 2015

I enjoyed my visit at Chateau Ridgeland. I appreciated the people who work there. I feel the facilities are well maintained, and the staff appears to be very congenial. I have a couple of friends who are already there. I had lunch there and I enjoyed it. Their meals are very satisfying, not extraordinary, but very good. It is located very close to me and is in a lovely site. The apartments are very attractive, and they are well maintained. They have a variety. They have two bedrooms, one bedroom, and a very abbreviated one; you know, everything flows from one thing to another, which is not really an apartment so much. It is a fancy hotel. All of them have kitchen facility that is limited with a small fridge with a freezer top and a microwave. They have a listing of the activities.

October 31, 2014

By Richard101104250

Chateau Ridgeland is for assisted living. Most of the people there were there in 70s or 80s. It just didn’t work for me because it was too expensive. The room was really nice, and there are chairs. There was an older man that I met there, and he was very nice; everybody that I met was nice. The food was very good. It was a really great place and really nice people. The cleanliness, how nice it was, and how nice the staff was really impressed me.

July 18, 2014

By Rhoda1

Chateau Ridgeland was real warm, and it had a wide variety of things that the residents could do. The food was good. I think the cook is good there. They have a little more flavor than ours. They have a program where any of their facilities you can go on a switch to visit. What struck me the most, even though I live in one of their facilities in Nebraska, is I think the people there were very pleasant and outgoing. They were all very caring and interested in helping the residents. They had people doing bean bag baseball from wheelchairs and walkers. They have armchair exercise. They have a small chapel.

May 10, 2014

By Caring84120350

Chateau Ridgeland was adequate. It was a bit expensive for what they had, but we are kind of in a holding pattern right now. The best thing about it is probably the location. It's near the mall and some places that she's familiar with. The only negative thing is they allow smoking on one floor. I would prefer if they were absolutely a non-smoking facility.

October 22, 2013

By Shirley32

I found Chateau Ridgeland quite inviting. It was not super up-to-date as far as the structure itself but it was clean. The people were smiling and talking and happy and the lady I talked to seemed to be well informed about everything that went on there. I would recommend it. They have everything I think I would need when I do get to move in.

Questions about Chateau Ridgeland

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at Chateau Ridgeland. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

What transportation services does Chateau Ridgeland offer to independent living residents?

What makes the chef or dining program at Chateau Ridgeland exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

What safety features or security measures does Chateau Ridgeland offer to independent living residents?

If Chateau Ridgeland accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Does Chateau Ridgeland work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

Costs for Chateau Ridgeland

Photos of Chateau Ridgeland

Services and Amenities of Chateau Ridgeland

• Fee Structure Extra: Included In Rent: Basic Cable, Electric, Sewer, Water

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator

• Technology Extra: Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Chateau Ridgeland

Chateau Ridgeland is located in Ridgeland, MS, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Chateau Ridgeland for a visit...and stay!

Map of Chateau Ridgeland