Beau Ridge I

Reviews of Beau Ridge I

Independent Living Reviews for Beau Ridge I

June 01, 2017

By annie376525

Beau Ridge Independent Living & Memory Care Assisted Living was a nice place. Everything there looked good and convenient. It had different apartments, and I got the chance to see the studio and the 1-bedroom. I had lunch there, and it was good. The food was tasty.

December 16, 2016

By Billie444615

I really liked Beau Ridge. It was clean, and you could have pet. I had a good lunch there. It had a little courtyard where you could walk your pet. It seemed like a very nice place.

Costs for Beau Ridge I

Services and Amenities of Beau Ridge I

• Get Costs

About Beau Ridge I

Beau Ridge Independent Living & Memory Care offers the Greater Jackson, MS area the highest quality of retirement living & memory care assisted living in a state-of-the-art setting that was built from the ground up specifically to meet the unique needs of the senior audience it serves. Located at 650 Highland Colony Parkway in Ridgeland, MS, Beau Ridge offers two gorgeously appointed, top-of-the-line freestanding communities; an exciting, engaging Independent Living community for active seniors, and a neighboring Memory Care community that provides highly personalized, unparalleled care to residents with Alzheimer’s/dementia.

The Best in Luxurious, Convenient Independent Living:

• Suites featuring personal entrances and private balconies
    • On-site beauty salon and fitness center
    • Gourmet meals prepared by our talented Executive Chef
    • Complimentary housekeeping, laundry services, & scheduled transportation

The Best in Personalized, Expert Memory Care:

• 24-hour nurses and care partners
    • Extensive, specialized dementia care training for all team members
    • Personalized activities and wellness plans
    • On-site rehabilitation therapy services (Physical, Occupational, & Speech)

Map of Beau Ridge I