Elmcroft of Oxford

100 Azalea Drive, Oxford, MS 38655
Elmcroft of Oxford (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 1 day

Enjoy a sweet deal! Lease by February 14 and pay NO BASE RENT for the month of February!

Reviews of Elmcroft of Oxford

Assisted Living Reviews for Elmcroft of Oxford

July 31, 2011

By Wanda G.

My grandmother was a resident at Azalea Gardens in Oxford, MS and I visited her many, many times when she was there. Every time I went to visit I noticed how clean everything was. The atmosphere in the building was cheerful and pleasant. The staff seemed to enjoy what they did. They were attentive and positive and always laughing. My grandmother said she loved to hear them laugh and enjoyed when they stopped to visit with her. The food was very good as well. My grandmother never held anything back and she would always be one to point out the bad in places if she was unhappy. She never had anything but great things to say about Azalea Gardens. It's hard for older people to give up their independence but I found the residents to be happy and enjoying their time there. I felt that they took the time to decorate the rooms and the living areas in a way that was warm and inviting. The activities they provided were also great and were things that were interesting to the residents and gave them something to look forward to. Sometimes it's a very hard decision to move the elderly out of their homes and into a new place. This facility helped make the decision so much easier.

Costs for Elmcroft of Oxford

Photos of Elmcroft of Oxford

Services and Amenities of Elmcroft of Oxford

• Pets: Yes

• State Licenses: License# 800

About Elmcroft of Oxford

Nestled in the charming city of Oxford, Mississippi, Elmcroft of Oxford is minutes away from Oxford Square’s dining and shopping amenities as well as concerts and athletic events at the University of Mississippi. Elmcroft of Oxford offers a wide variety of senior activities and caring, professional staff who ensure residents have opportunities to engage their interests, enjoy homelike comforts and get the attentive, personal care they need to live as independently and safely as possible.

• Scheduled Transportation