Provision Living at Hattiesburg

Reviews of Provision Living at Hattiesburg

Assisted Living Reviews for Provision Living at Hattiesburg

September 26, 2016

By drksde

If I could give this place a lower rating I would. They have a policy that states whether you move out or die, you have to give 30 days notice. In addition to price gouging the elderly, they require that you let them know 30 days in advance if you are going to die. How is that even possible? My grandmother passed this past weekend and now my family has to pay for another full 30 days of care that she will never receive. Shame on you and your company for penalizing the families of elderly people after they pass. At $2,500 a month, the least you could do is not hold older people who are dead accountable for services they will never get.

February 29, 2016

By Lisa121371150

Provision Living seemed very clean, nice and comfortable. It was maybe a better facility for somebody that didn't have dementia. It may be kind of lonely for somebody that did have it.

August 05, 2015

By Patricia110107450

I wasn't happy with the care my mother was receiving at Provision Living at Hattiesburg. They had quite a few staff, but they weren't truly trained. There was a nurse that would come in, but the level of care where she is now is better. I tried to contact management several times about different issues that I had, but they would not answer my emails, and they would not call me back. Once they got us signed up and got her in there, they just no longer had the time for me, which is really bad because I'm paying somebody a great deal of money to take care of her and make sure that she is alright, and they can't even talk to me. It was nice, but it's terribly expensive, and I would never take her back or anybody else there.

July 26, 2013

By Carol45

We chose Provision Living for my mom because of it's location. It is in area where we are around all the time. So, I can see my mom very conveniently. The cost, it wasn't the cheapest one, but it wasn't the most expensive one either. It was wonderful. So far we are pleased. We have no problem whatsoever. My mom seems to like it as well. The staff is very friendly. They all seem to be very caring and their job seems to be more than just a job to them. My mom had a two-room apartment. It has a kitchen and a den that is kind of together and then she had a separate room and a bathroom. The food is good. It's restaurant style. They go to a dining room and they give them a different menu every day. What I like best about the community is the cleanliness, the professionalism of the staff and the friendliness of the residents. My mom and I are happy with this facility and I recommend it to others.

Costs for Provision Living at Hattiesburg

Photos of Provision Living at Hattiesburg

Services and Amenities of Provision Living at Hattiesburg

• Features Extra: Library

• State Licenses: MS 1021

• About Provision Living at Hattiesburg

This gracious community sits on the campus of Wesley Medical Center, convenient to Turtle Creek Mall, restaurants, entertainment and other Hattiesburg destinations. Residents enjoy a full schedule of activities and wonderful meals prepared by our chef every day. Their families appreciate having 24 hour staff available to check on their loved ones. Provision Living has studios, 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom deluxe Assisted Living apartments along with a wonderful Memory Care neighborhood for those living with Alzheimer's or related memory loss.

All apartments are monthly rental, with no "buy-in" or endowment necessary. Small pets are welcome. Provision Living at Hattiesburg celebrates the independence and individuality of every resident, with a mission to create a radiant community where people are loved, inspired and thriving.

Map of Provision Living at Hattiesburg