Bay Cove Assisted Living

Bay Cove Assisted Living (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Bay Cove Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Bay Cove Assisted Living

June 12, 2013

If I had a choice The Bay Cove would be the place for my dad. It was closer to my house. The place was very clean and residents had access to food 24 hours a day. However, he decided to stay where he is.

April 18, 2013

By SuWhaley

This facility is amazing in the level of care and attention the residents get on a regular basis. Mom is in the memory care unit and I don't think she could be in better hands. I love the staff and the way they treat Mom. They are so patient and friendly. There is always an RN on duty and several other staff members. Activities are plentiful and diverse. All in all, a great place!

April 04, 2013

By Annie9

The Residence was gorgeous. It looked like a spa. It gave me the impression of being in a cruise ship. It's brand new and very expensive. The suites and apartments are very large and accommodating. There was a lot of friendly staff.

Costs for Bay Cove Assisted Living

Photos of Bay Cove Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of Bay Cove Assisted Living

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• About Bay Cove Assisted Living

Here at Bay Cove, we are committed to setting a new standard in Assisted Living, and that means providing a unique, world-class experience you can't find anywhere else. We delight in cultivating a community in which every voice is heard and every member of our community is excited, active, and engaged. We set out to provide activities, outings, and experiences that incorporate the passions and preferences of each of our residents, making every day at Bay Cove an adventure. Bay Cove provides every opportunity to cultivate lifelong friendships and take part in a vibrant social scene and brimming activities calendar filled with outings, excursions, and constant onsite entertainment.

Whether it is our gourmet, chef-prepared meals served by our friendly wait staff, the extreme level of hospitality displayed in our complimentary services that include laundry, housekeeping, and scheduled transportation, or the special camaraderie and bond one can feel between the members of our community immediately upon entering our doors, there is no shortage of reasons why Bay Cove is Biloxi’s premier standard in luxury assisted living.

Amenities & Services:

• 24-hour personal, specialized care
    • Gourmet restaurant-style dining
    • Complimentary housekeeping and laundry service
    • Full-time Activities Director
    • Personalized wellness and fitness programs
    • Multi-denominational religious services
    • Scheduled transportation
    • Onsite beauty salon

Our comfortable apartments overlooking Bayou St. John come in a variety of sizes that allow you the freedom to furnish in any style that appeals to you. We offer private and semi-private suites that include multiple floor plans and options. All apartments are equipped with kitchenettes featuring granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. There are spacious closets and wall-to-wall carpets in every suite. We have also installed emergency pull cords in every bathroom and bedroom that will alert the nurse on duty if immediate assistance is needed.

Conveniently located at 680 Bay Cove Drive, Bay Cove is a premier waterfront assisted living community tucked away on a secluded peninsula of Back Bay Biloxi that provides easy access to I-10 and is just seconds away from the area's best shopping, restaurants, and entertainment.

Map of Bay Cove Assisted Living