Brookdale Willmar

Reviews of Brookdale Willmar

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Willmar

May 11, 2012

By SMBS

My mother-in-law has lived here almost 2years. She likes the way the staff treats her and cares for her. When I have been there visiting, whenever a staff person walks by the room a staff member pops-in to greet them and ask if she needs anything. The staff seem very friendly. She is very satisfied with the bathing and grooming results! I have not heard her say one negative thing about this care center.

April 27, 2012

By annette147

The staff at Sterling House are very friendly and supportive. My grandmother has told me many times that, while she was apprehensive about moving out of her longtime home and losing independence, she does not regret her decision. She feels supported but not smothered, she is able to participate in activities with friends who are of similar mindset and age as her. The staff are good about not doing everything for the resident if they can do it themselves. My grandmother is very independent and the staff have come up with a great care plan that allows her to be independent while receiving the care that is necessary for her health and well being. There are classes that she can take as well as events she can go to so our family doesn't worry about her being cooped up like she was in her big house, especially in the Minnesota winter! And, it's a relief to be able to stop worrying about my grandma falling on the ice when she goes to get the mail, or when she's upset about no one being around to shovel her sidewalk. My one complaint is that Sterling House is very pricey and it is very difficult for my grandmother to afford it on her fixed income.

Photos of Brookdale Willmar

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Willmar

• Pharma

About Brookdale Willmar

Brookdale Willmar provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

We offer a beautiful & cozy community, with all the comforts of home. Personalized assisted living services are provided, and a customized, personal care plan is implemented for each resident.

Map of Brookdale Willmar